VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
This has probably been covered already but when setting up the relationships, there's one or two I'm not sure about..

So if someone could link me or whatever to how each person on the relationship page should/can be set up, I'd appreciate it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why you're so selfish giant...you know that
1. cause i and many others think that every1 should play games by themselves to see good parts.
2. my only save is from 0.98ce where that's content ended and no clue if it's compatible with current version and no any interest to find out that.

This has probably been covered already but when setting up the relationships, there's one or two I'm not sure about..

So if someone could link me or whatever to how each person on the relationship page should/can be set up, I'd appreciate it.
it should be family aka daddy "dearest", mommy, sonny "dearest" and daughter, if there are more than 4 then can't advice.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Lol this guy actually used a Madonna song for one of the shitty AMV's, pretty sure that's a copyright infringement.... Sooooo, how long until he gets DMCA'd?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Lol this guy actually used a Madonna song for one of the shitty AMV's, pretty sure that's a copyright infringement.... Sooooo, how long until he gets DMCA'd?
when some1 notifies her representatives unless he paid for usage.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Someone can always just report him...

INB4 the 5 fanboys of his come to bash you for it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
They won't ignore a copyright report... if made by the copyright holder.
copyright holder has to contact breaker (well his/her/its lawyers or they put cops on it) and need to find where criminal lives (either from patreon or website registrator).

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
It's been said a thousand times, but I want to re-iterate it again for anyone who is seeing this game for the first time and is contemplating giving Gumdrop any money.

Don't.

This guy is a complete fraud and scammer. Worse, he has absolutely no scruples or any sense of work ethic. He willingly abandoned this game for over 3 years yet didn't pause his Patreon, scamming hundreds of thousands of dollars from his simple minded subscribers.

During that time, he openly admitted in a recent post that he spent those three years strumming his guitar trying to write music no one was interested in, because he 'lost his passion for this project'. Now he is back, looking to fleece more money from the ignorant.

I can pretty much guarantee he will lose his passion for this game again within 12 months, and he will continue to bleed money from loyal subs while giving them nothing in return for many years.

In it's day this game was a masterpiece, now it is less than average by modern standards. By all means download and play the game, but be sure to pirate the shit out it. Do not ever feel guilty for doing it, this guy is an asshole and a blight on every honest dev that is out there.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Watcher X

true but if those ppls haven't noticed previous n+1 warnings then doubt they pay much attention on your post either.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Character Relationship Guide
Dual Fam Relationship.jpg
Dual Fam Relationship2.jpg
Status done & tested. Don't forget to pay attention to uppercase and lowercase letters.
For example
Q4 = "dad" only used in the end of a sentence, while Q5 = "Dad" only used in the start of a sentence.

When filling text, make sure your mouse pointed in the filing box., no need to click it. After filing the box, click next.
On the last question, the NEXT button will be grey out. No worry, just filing the text box, then hit MENU to complete it.

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes