VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Is there any incest sex scene in this game's part 2?
That question has been asked and answered repeatedly since Part 2 started oozing its way out of the crevices of the internet.

You will be disappointed - a cursory glance at previous pages before posting would have answered your question.

Apr 10, 2021
People should start with google drive I guess. Also does mega starts eliminating accounts in general or it's just when you upload games?

Apr 10, 2021
I played Dad/Daughter Route exclusively.
Son route was not my cup-o-tea. Mom looks like a haggard New Jersey housewife....
Father daughter route in this game is one of the worst father/daughter stories ever, there is no chemistry at all.
Son/mother story is far more stretched and they have way more chemistry than "oh dad I am a good girl, you are a good father hug me blah blah".
GOD the son and daughter had way more chemistry than father/daughter had.
"Light of my life" is genuinely far more better regarding father daughter. And it's going to finish one day hopefully.

Too bad the story with mom and son or son and cousin would never end in this game, seriously the story of mom and son in this game is really well written, (with the exceptions of the bone scenes of course...) I haven't find in this site more interesting well written story than dual family son/mother story.

Last edited:

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
In the latest version of the main game is there any choice you can make that doesn't end with the mom rejecting you and the son then resorting to just dreaming about her?

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
In the latest version of the main game is there any choice you can make that doesn't end with the mom rejecting you and the son then resorting to just dreaming about her?
The magic 8-ball (800+ pages in this thread) says "all signs point to no"

Reactions: fz

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Is there a game that's like this where you can actually get content in the form of the daughter romancing like it's done here without the filler and whatever the fuck eva is?

KROM95

May 14, 2019

KROM95

May 14, 2019
The only interesting things in the last update I don't know if it's worth downloading 5GO for that tell me if you want me to leak here

Reactions: David Cena

KROM95

May 14, 2019
PART II – PAVILION

WIN

MAC

- PAVILION
short story segment (YOUTH + MATRIARCH)

- ISLAND EVENT & ANIMATION (select EAT for previous paintings)

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2021
I have 2 questions - can someone who has followed the 800+ pages answer please:

1) Is there a Part X development I missed - last scene from 2018ish was raping the aunt?

2) There was this skeleton/bones character from the son's perspective in Part 1 I never understood. Was it ever explained in part 2 what the fuck it was?

• Haha
Reactions: fz
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes