VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes
Mar 22, 2018
Don't know who is a bigger dumbass at this stage, the people here regularly downloading 5gb of absolute shit, or the ones still shilling for this confirmed scammer in 2021.

There is nothing here and there will never be anything, it's a scam (likely not even run by the original author), get over it: https://f95zone.to/threads/dual-family-part-2-eva-gumdrop-games.1870/page-466#post-2398851
And the people who still making this scan bigger in this site... why still making warnings about this project? Why here? Better: why some users dont stop to write ever 3 to 4 pages that this is a scan. Again why make such commercials if everybody know this already?

Who i need to write to erase my account?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: fz and Dr. Housemed

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And the people who still making this scan bigger in this site... why still making warnings about this project? Why here? Better: why some users dont stop to write ever 3 to 4 pages that this is a scan. Again why make such commercials if everybody know this already?
*scam

we make those cause new players pop to this thread and ask things or they dl part 2 and then post thread after playing a while and say how to see sex/wtf i just played/*other things*.

best would be if this thread would be removed but then f95 would lose some ad views.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to upload these. You're right. This is not worth a 5GB download, but I appreciate your work.

KROM95

May 14, 2019

Maedhros

May 4, 2018
Can please someone tell me which version of the song "Komm, süßer Tod" is played on the part II - act XIII?
I love how it sounds and i cant find this version.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Can please someone tell me which version of the song "Komm, süßer Tod" is played on the part II - act XIII?
I love how it sounds and i cant find this version.
If it's RenPy, you can use Sam's UnRen (search F95) which will unpack all the media files used and then you will have it.

Reactions: Maedhros

xs6trix

May 25, 2021

Hey Krom,

I don't know if you hear this enough but thanks for going through the effort to post this.
I'm always curious as to what is going on with this game.
The game developer has quite the reputation and having downloaded previous versions...
I can agree why some folks are all up in arms about them, especially concerning Part II.
But really thanks for taking the time to update this thread.
I wasn't too sure what to expect but that FLYME file is kind of funny.
The dev is straight up using the Evangelion version of that song.
Looking at other comments they used more than one song from NGE.
I mean FLYME was a nice scene I guess but probably just another dream of the character.
Oh well, I'll just will keep watching the thread and see what comes of this.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes