VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
can anybody answer?????? is there anything new in the main game??????
If you mean by main game Part 1 I'm guessing no. Last time it got updated hardly anything was added to the father-daughter route, and either less than that or nothing was added to the uncle-niece/Karen route. The first time I think part 1 was updated again after Gumdrop started all this part 2 nonsense was only the son's story and not the fathers. So it seems like anytime part 1 gets an update it'll mainly focus on one character or route and the others will get nothing or a tiny amount of content. And of course if you only care about one route/character and not the others and you want to know whether or not to download the newest version this thread is no help at all.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'll try this!
waste of bandwith and hdd space.

i can`t play this idiotic shit don`t have money for drugs !!! make a normal game like old one !!! remove Skeletor or to call He-Man !!!
not gonna happen.

is there anything new of the main game?
plenty but nothing worth to see.

Lol what a mess. I do admit I got a chuckle out of this trolling...it has to be right?
i'm sure that scamdrop isn't trolling, he is very serious.

Does the son ever f*** the mother ?
that has lesser chance than snowball in hell.

Reactions: jestertlw

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I love how this game - that has been posted here for close to five years! - only has 4 vanilla screenshots. And one of them seems to be corrupt, haha! It's probably been viewed about 6.5 million times... there's prolly a groove worn in one of the server's HD's :ROFLMAO:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Could find what to do for a bit in part 2, even if starting had been a pain, but as there one direction possible ?
Then, quite not sure what it is meant as/for. Dementia ?

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes