VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Tanix Goal

Oct 10, 2017
It takes less than 5 minutes to read a few of the latest pages of this thread to know not to bother with doing either. Thus saving time and headache.
Yup, I love Mystwood manor
I just try to add another option for someone who looking another great game.
So, they dont need wasting their game and internet data to his game.
Maybe 3 or 4 updatefor this game to be worth

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Haven't played in a while. Is there any sexual content whatsoever, or just trippy bullshit?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
There are at least 5 posts on the page of your post, alone, that answer your question prior to you asking it.
off topic
so why not answer it, would have been shorter than write all that just to be snippy.
are you one of those when someone ask "what is the time?" you go "check your phone and STFU" kinda person?
people dont have time to go through 3+ pages just in case someone asked the same thing

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
off topic
so why not answer it, would have been shorter than write all that just to be snippy.
are you one of those when someone ask "what is the time?" you go "check your phone and STFU" kinda person?
people dont have time to go through 3+ pages just in case someone asked the same thing
I might be that kind of person. However, it's one thing for it to have been 3+ pages back .. it's another for it to be on the same page. Also, if they don't have time enough to scroll back 3+ pages - why should we take the time to answer them? Our response will most likely be at least a couple minutes, if not longer than when they asked it. In that amount of time, they could get their answer. Or use the Search box on any given page of the thread.

Rather than take their own time with a little effort, they would prefer to be served by others, taking up their time.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
off topic
Exactly this, I've mindlessly scrolled through the last few pages and didn't see my answer at all so I decided to just ask it.

fz

Jun 16, 2017
I love how this game - that has been posted here for close to five years! - only has 4 vanilla screenshots. And one of them seems to be corrupt, haha! It's probably been viewed about 6.5 million times... there's prolly a groove worn in one of the server's HD's :ROFLMAO:
Perhaps the preview pictures should be updated to reflect the actual contents of this "game"; Skeletons and paintings and shit...

Jan 8, 2021
I tried this adama update even though i have read so many negative reviews i really have to say that this game is very bad it just doesn't make sense this story i felt like i was taking drugs trust me it’s a really bad game

Reactions: Klotet

gauke

Feb 22, 2018
I've no idea what an update means when it comes to this anymore.
the game was decent for it's time when it came out 4 years ago. but after the abandonment, its very out of it's time and to top it off the updates are so bad...

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes