VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
adama update is just filler not a main game story content.
Surprised. Not really. I played this game before the dev went on a billion year hiatus. Im mostly here for the memes and the comments. NGL Im also here just in case there is actually some sex at some point. Trying to get back the time I invested years ago.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Surprised. Not really. I played this game before the dev went on a billion year hiatus. Im mostly here for the memes and the comments. NGL Im also here just in case there is actually some sex at some point. Trying to get back the time I invested years ago.
once again, if you see sexscene (not dream etc) then check that you are playing right game.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Shit. This is just non-playable bullshit. Yes, I could not start playing. Some kind of derovo, some kind of pictures and nicherta is not clear. In general, some kind of non-playable nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
What is going on with this game? What does Part 2 ADAMA even mean? Could someone fill me in? It's been years since I've last checked this server.
The game didn't get updated for years, then one day gumdrop started updating again. Except instead of finishing part 1 they started part 2 and from what I saw and others have said since then part 2 uploads are basically multi gigabyte loads of nonsense. But at some point they also put out a few updates continuing the story of part 1 but seemingly only adding piddling amounts of content to maximize milking potential.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The game didn't get updated for years, then one day gumdrop started updating again. Except instead of finishing part 1 they started part 2 and from what I saw and others have said since then part 2 uploads are basically multi gigabyte loads of nonsense. But at some point they also put out a few updates continuing the story of part 1 but seemingly only adding piddling amounts of content to maximize milking potential.
that summarizes things pretty well.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Spent most of the last week playing 1.04.0 for the first time. After completing, tried to understand what the hell Part II was and despite reading the Patreon posts, reading Gumdrop's site, and reading hundreds of pages from this very thread, I had no idea. After playing Part II for myself, I still have no idea what the hell is going on. All I could gather from Gumdrop's posts is that Part II is supposed to be a grander and better Dual Family, and I don't think I agree. For the faults of the original game, I truly thought it was something special, otherwise I wouldn't have spent hours of my time with it. I only gave Part II my time because I had no idea what it was supposed to be, and I still don't.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Dual Family [PART 2 ADAMA] [Gumdrop Games] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 5.27 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size:612 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 5.25 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 577 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes