VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Guys part 1 was great but in part 2 I dont understand shit. Did I miss something ?
part 2 seem to be just a CG download with a GUI to click mirrors to open a scene instead of a filename that actually say what it is.....

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
If you mean by main game Part 1 I'm guessing no. Last time it got updated hardly anything was added to the father-daughter route, and either less than that or nothing was added to the uncle-niece/Karen route. The first time I think part 1 was updated again after Gumdrop started all this part 2 nonsense
last time part one was updated stuff was being removed not added. part one was officially abandon few years ago and is used as baiting/milking

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
last time part one was updated stuff was being removed not added. part one was officially abandon few years ago and is used as baiting/milking
What was removed? Again last time I played the father-daughter and uncle-niece route stuff was added. Not much but something. I tried the mother-son route and got farther than I could remember from my last playthrough but didn't finish before losing interest and deciding I was done with that side of the game.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Mystwood Manor can be a good option as well,
Good Render and Animation
but,
yeah, you know the game still a little bit grindy.
Huh? Mystwood Manor has plenty of P2V action in the Level-5 scenes. Plus Faerin has completed a game, unlike this guy and the devs of the other games mentioned.

Not sure what you're talking about.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes