VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
CHANGE THE OS 64BIT MY OS WIN7 32BIT
THAT you need to request from dev but doubt he listens you (he hears only money flowing on his bankaccount at cayman islands). you should update to 64bit windows since 32bit support is dropping.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
THAT you need to request from dev but doubt he listens you (he hears only money flowing on his bankaccount at cayman islands). you should update to 64bit windows since 32bit support is dropping.
after trying to play Part II of this game. It seems the Dev's money never makes it to his Bank account in the cayman islands. But goes directly to his local DRUG DEALER!!!!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
after trying to play Part II of this game. It seems the Dev's money never makes it to his Bank account in the cayman islands. But goes directly to his local DRUG DEALER!!!!

nah, he just let's his vivid imagination run loose since his supporters (read dumbasses) don't care what kind of shit he releases.

Jan 9, 2019
Last edited:

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
Sorry. I´m new to this game, can anyone tell me how the game start ? i only have a boring plane and some other intros that i can´t skip its very boring, how can i skip this ?
Edit: I mean EVA Update 5 GB for nothing. Is DEV use Drugs, only see a Plane, a Tree and Opera Music, what a miss.
Delete

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: fz

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Sorry. I´m new to this game, can anyone tell me how the game start ? i only have a boring plane and some other intros that i can´t skip its very boring, how can i skip this ?
Edit: I mean EVA Update 5 GB for nothing. Is DEV use Drugs, only see a Plane, a Tree and Opera Music, what a miss.
Delete
Yes Part II seems that the Dev went off on a BAD ACID TRIP!!!! What I got out of it is that due to Mom rejecting him. MC jumped out of a tower at his college and killed himself. Where he is in the after world seems to be some strange place created by the warped mind of the Dev.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
I now only come to this thread to increase my hunger for popcorn ... and the laughs. That anyone actually downloads any part of this train wreck before even skimming the last page or so of the thread kind of deserves the shitshow they experience. Taking 5 minutes to read can save possible hours (or, for some, years of anxious anticipation for the carrot which will never be served).

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes