VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
any news?
Did you grab it and download it? Because KROM95 was the person who was prime mover and they're telling someone else it's time for them to step up.

Honestly, though - there's nothing in the game. Why would you want to download 8GB for nothing? Each "update" is another couple dozen 3MB PNGs and maybe a few WebMs showing 14 perspectives of a plate shattering on the floor. You want more? Suck it up and pay for it ... or just be patient. Either way - prepare to be underwhelmed like every other "update."

• Haha
Reactions: fz and KROM95

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Maybe there is something, i cant say it for sure as long as i havent seen it
it is like Schrödingers Cat ;)
Schrödinger's cat goes in the box alive. That means there is something in the box that is worthwhile. While it is in the box, the cat is both alive and dead -- but is dead when you open it.

In this case, nothing has ever been put into Part II. If there was something - we would have had a bunch of true-believers storm into chat with screenshots and "See, Gumdrop is the greatest Dev ever - we knew he wouldn't fuck us over" and "We told you so!" comments.

The simple silence from those true-believers tells us there is still nothing in the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this game hasn't had any interesting since years ago and possibility that it'll have is basically 0.

Reactions: jestertlw

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
I saw a few years ago a Christmas update, sort of a prequel.

Did that lead anywhere?
What is your definition of "lead anywhere?" That may help us better to give you an answer, I guess. In no part of any of the releases has anything led anywhere toward the resolution of the game. That's be stated for 800+ pages.
If you are asking if anyone has had sex with the mother or daughter characters, that answer is "no." It's been no since the first release of the game nearly 5 years ago, its still the same today.

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
What is your definition of "lead anywhere?" That may help us better to give you an answer, I guess. In no part of any of the releases has anything led anywhere toward the resolution of the game. That's be stated for 800+ pages.
If you are asking if anyone has had sex with the mother or daughter characters, that answer is "no." It's been no since the first release of the game nearly 5 years ago, its still the same today.
i got duel family on itchio so i dont really know any dramma surrounding it. However, i got it on there almost 2 maybe 3 years ago and all ive seen added was a christmas update which i usually neglect special episodes unless the main game is at least done and is halfway decent.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
i got duel family on itchio so i dont really know any dramma surrounding it. However, i got it on there almost 2 maybe 3 years ago and all ive seen added was a christmas update which i usually neglect special episodes unless the main game is at least done and is halfway decent.
There is no drama. There have been releases in the past year (through patreon) - but they do nothing to advance the storyline and it would be a folly to download any of them.

Itchio isn't the way to get the game. At least not in the past 2 years. If you look at OP, you can see this thread was last updated a couple weeks ago with a release. There have been two since, but because there is nothing in them no one is bothering pirating them.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
There is no drama. There have been releases in the past year (through patreon) - but they do nothing to advance the storyline and it would be a folly to download any of them.

Itchio isn't the way to get the game. At least not in the past 2 years. If you look at OP, you can see this thread was last updated a couple weeks ago with a release. There have been two since, but because there is nothing in them no one is bothering pirating them.
The game hasn't been updated since spring 2018. These non-lubricated dildos up your ass from Whoever call himself/herself/themselves Gumdrop aren't releases, dude.

Once again, my humble opinion is:

1) whoever is making these updates and remaking the old game is mocking his patrons/funders/the game's players;

2) the Original Author might have dropped the game in 2018 after he made the Xmas Special and left after that;

3) anyway, he/she/they has/have been scamming his/her/their patrons since then;

3) the mods should lock this thread and ban whoever is uploading this shit.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes