VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Can anyone tell me why there are two versions of the game?
This question has been answered ad nauseum in the thread. There is a search box in the upper right hand corner in every page of this thread which may help you. Here's a quick synopsis. Merry Xmas.
Are there any new sex scenes with the mother ?
Since these releases have been out at least 24 hours - if there were, wouldn't it be obvious that everyone would be commenting about it? Reading the previous page or two might give you the answers you seek ... or use the search box in the upper right hand corner in every page of this thread. One reason why the answer you seek is at least a page back is because people keep asking questions already answered and clogging the thread.

Madpanda

Jul 14, 2021
He doesn't deserve any support, fuking useless dev fucking wasted the potential of the game.
He don't care about it anymore because if he did so then there wouldn't be any confusion about two different model of the same game among us and most of all there are countless no. Of die hard dev who tries hard to fulfill the wishes of people even with their small no. of supporters still they manage to deliver better content.....

Just stop posting everyone he's just making fun of us while enjoying his fake money. I hope his pc gets burned mf

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
Foolishly poured money into this game when it was a few updates in, then when the dev made a website, followed over there. Never again will I jump to quick conclusions about a game. I am sure there are hardworking devs out there who deserve every penny they receive, this isn't one of them.
yes this is one od those , this is a clown , there shoould be a TAG for Trolls dev and games , because this is beyond Troll , no even Bad Booby an come to reach this pile of junk off game , waste 5 hours on it , tried to give a chance but nope

Nov 18, 2017
Apparently the son wakes up in the next update : that would be a REAL shame if it wasn't true right ? :)

Although that doesn't even mean the story is going to progress further in any way :)

To stop being a cynical moron the problem is : two month for like 10 actual renders. Like come on.

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Foolishly poured money into this game when it was a few updates in, then when the dev made a website, followed over there. Never again will I jump to quick conclusions about a game. I am sure there are hardworking devs out there who deserve every penny they receive, this isn't one of them.
395 games, the maker of Mist is pretty good with updates, and the maker(s) actually communicate well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AcousticKazoo

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
Once again I've decided to post about this update, so sorry/not sorry to interrupt your regularly scheduled shitposting by actually talking about this game for anyone that cares. Like I've said before I think the only routes that mean anything are father-daughter, uncle-niece/Karen, and mother son. On the side of the father I figured out that the main split seems to be deciding to stay with Karen after you take her to her place or to head back home. Regardless of what you choose you eventually get to another choice about the dream sequence. If you choose not to confront the dream daughter says she guesses your not ready to face the truth and you wake up either in your bed at home or in Karen's bed at her place. If you go through with the dream sequence the pity door finally leads to the dream daughter shit talking Karen and her and Karen's mom getting ready to beat the shit out of dream Karen unless you chose to help Karen and stayed with her.

On the mother-son side like someone said earlier that this path's dream sequence has reached the end as well. And especially the mother-son route it seems like if you try to act like you dare to actually want incest in this incest game it's a bad terrible thing that only leads to misery, pain and death. Although this time I got both the father-daughter and uncle-niece routes one notch away from being able to upgrade to the romance path if that still means anything so maybe if the game ever advance enough to move toward that we will see less of the characters self-flagellating over how incest is wrong and they are evil, horrible pieces of crap for thinking like that. This is seems to be a problem adult games with slow burn stories, especially ones about taboo shit like incest, have where if you move too fast you ruin your chance with your target but this game in particular seems to want to beat you over the head about it.

Plus slow burn is a good excuse to drag out milking the game for as long as possible. Even if this dream shit is finally over it wouldn't surprise me if the next few updates are part of a painfully slow path to the dance that is supposed to be the end of Act 1. Anything like getting to Act 2(as opposed to the current Part II drug trip) and beyond will be a astonishing if they happen anytime in the next couple of years.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes