VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

tarshack

May 15, 2018
Once again I've decided to post about this update, so sorry/not sorry to interrupt your regularly scheduled shitposting by actually talking about this game for anyone that cares. Like I've said before I think the only routes that mean anything are father-daughter, uncle-niece/Karen, and mother son. On the side of the father I figured out that the main split seems to be deciding to stay with Karen after you take her to her place or to head back home. Regardless of what you choose you eventually get to another choice about the dream sequence. If you choose not to confront the dream daughter says she guesses your not ready to face the truth and you wake up either in your bed at home or in Karen's bed at her place. If you go through with the dream sequence the pity door finally leads to the dream daughter shit talking Karen and her and Karen's mom getting ready to beat the shit out of dream Karen unless you chose to help Karen and stayed with her.

On the mother-son side like someone said earlier that this path's dream sequence has reached the end as well. And especially the mother-son route it seems like if you try to act like you dare to actually want incest in this incest game it's a bad terrible thing that only leads to misery, pain and death. Although this time I got both the father-daughter and uncle-niece routes one notch away from being able to upgrade to the romance path if that still means anything so maybe if the game ever advance enough to move toward that we will see less of the characters self-flagellating over how incest is wrong and they are evil, horrible pieces of crap for thinking like that. This is seems to be a problem adult games with slow burn stories, especially ones about taboo shit like incest, have where if you move too fast you ruin your chance with your target but this game in particular seems to want to beat you over the head about it.

Plus slow burn is a good excuse to drag out milking the game for as long as possible. Even if this dream shit is finally over it wouldn't surprise me if the next few updates are part of a painfully slow path to the dance that is supposed to be the end of Act 1. Anything like getting to Act 2(as opposed to the current Part II drug trip) and beyond will be a astonishing if they happen anytime in the next couple of years.
too slow and dragged out plus file too big to be worth download not wasting cash to get mega account that will download act 2, act one was dragged out so long i walked away for over 6 month and didnt miss a thing , seems to be the trend lately all the devs drag it out to milk patreon for all its worth call me when this gets better

Reactions: BigMike240

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
What the HELL happened to this game? It went from a normal decent game to some type of wacked-out tech demo of a tree and leaves...no idea how to play it...just ongoing nonsense. Bring back the normal game please...this is shite...

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Once again I've decided to post about this update, so sorry/not sorry to interrupt your regularly scheduled shitposting by actually talking about this game for anyone that cares. Like I've said before I think the only routes that mean anything are father-daughter, uncle-niece/Karen, and mother son. On the side of the father I figured out that the main split seems to be deciding to stay with Karen after you take her to her place or to head back home. Regardless of what you choose you eventually get to another choice about the dream sequence. If you choose not to confront the dream daughter says she guesses your not ready to face the truth and you wake up either in your bed at home or in Karen's bed at her place. If you go through with the dream sequence the pity door finally leads to the dream daughter shit talking Karen and her and Karen's mom getting ready to beat the shit out of dream Karen unless you chose to help Karen and stayed with her.

On the mother-son side like someone said earlier that this path's dream sequence has reached the end as well. And especially the mother-son route it seems like if you try to act like you dare to actually want incest in this incest game it's a bad terrible thing that only leads to misery, pain and death. Although this time I got both the father-daughter and uncle-niece routes one notch away from being able to upgrade to the romance path if that still means anything so maybe if the game ever advance enough to move toward that we will see less of the characters self-flagellating over how incest is wrong and they are evil, horrible pieces of crap for thinking like that. This is seems to be a problem adult games with slow burn stories, especially ones about taboo shit like incest, have where if you move too fast you ruin your chance with your target but this game in particular seems to want to beat you over the head about it.

Plus slow burn is a good excuse to drag out milking the game for as long as possible. Even if this dream shit is finally over it wouldn't surprise me if the next few updates are part of a painfully slow path to the dance that is supposed to be the end of Act 1. Anything like getting to Act 2(as opposed to the current Part II drug trip) and beyond will be a astonishing if they happen anytime in the next couple of years.
Thanks for taking your time to write that. I don't expect any improvement anytime soon, but at least we know how fucked we truly are if we ever expected the game to be completed...

nicolausi

May 14, 2018
what the hell is this update?!?!
Either it is from a psycho, or for a psycho, or from a psycho for a psycho.
Now way to understand how to play, seconds of waiting between different screens and even outo forward is disabled.
You click the mouse for hours without any understandable outocme at all.
This is all but no erotic game any more!
What a bad and wast of time to download 8 GB of trash

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
what the hell is this update?!?!
Either it is from a psycho, or for a psycho, or from a psycho for a psycho.
Now way to understand how to play, seconds of waiting between different screens and even outo forward is disabled.
You click the mouse for hours without any understandable outocme at all.
This is all but no erotic game any more!
What a bad and wast of time to download 8 GB of trash

He is not a psycho. He's trolling his patrons and players.

He's pissing on their faces shouting at them: "Do you fancy my champagne?"
Their answer is: "More, please!"

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
He is not a psycho. He's trolling his patrons and players.

He's pissing on their faces shouting at them: "Do you fancy my champagne?"
Their answer is: "More, please!"
Now wait a minute ... I've posted this in here previously --- do I need to remind you all?

There is. no sex. in the. champagne. room.

• Haha
Reactions: Stringy Bob and sob

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Oh, man! I think with v1.06 Im out! The added contend to 1.05 I would like classify as 'function-demo'
There was now 5 addons, it themed 'chapter X'! How many addons was used to publish chapter I - IX?
I think it wasnt very much!
Gumdrop should invest more time for more content, more story - and more quality!

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
I didn't think I would be posting again so soon, not until Feb 7 or when ever the next update is supposed to come but I decided to actually try out part 2 instead of just judging it by what little is said about it in this thread and pictures with no context. First off I don't see what everyone's saying who ever made this is on drugs are talking about. Yea there's some tripy imagery, weird meta shit that sounds like gumdrop making excuses about why they went so long with no updates, and weird shit like an animated music video of the daughter character lip syncing to a Madonna song with a guest appearance by the skeleton but compared to some of the shit I've watched or read this shits no big deal.

Second unless someone posts or requests a compressed version no way in hell am I downloading the next version of part 2 because that shit took forever to down load. 1 gigabyte for the game isn't that bad although crunching that down to size is good, the 7.5 gigs and rising for this crap is insane.

Now for what ever the hell this is it's self. Like someone said it's mostly seems to be the son's point of view unlike the game which has both the father's story and the son's. But where as the game seems to be about the mother-son path to the point that going for other girls is point less so far as the son unlike the father who seems to have an equal shot with both his daughter and his niece Karen, part 2 goes of on some weird shit involving brother-sister getting married dying and coming back to life multiple times. Plus this seems to present the daughter/sister character as some kind of artist who paints pictures and plays piano which I don't remember coming up in the game on either the father's or son's stories. There's also a scene that implies that the father is bad at managing money, which I guess is something he could be arguing with the wife all the time about but again the game never says why they are always arguing just that they are. If these are clues about stuff that could come up in the game later I guess that would actually be cool and make this shit not totally point less, but I'm not holding out hope for that. So yea even as someone who actually likes the story of this game until I see something that proves other wise I'll say that part 2 is a waste of time and an excuse for gumdrop to drag everything out and milk money from the people still paying for as long as possible.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
As few words as most people read in this thread (when they ever miraculously read, at all) - you have posted two extremely long posts, by comparison. I'm going to help the best I can in quoting you in order to reach the most people --

TL;DR: "... as someone who actually likes the story ... I'll say that part 2 is a waste of time ..."

-- and that is still probably too many words for many.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: gourmet135
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes