VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
Why are These Games Soo Screwd Up You can't even Put ur Name in it I tried it it would not let me do it

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Why are These Games Soo Screwd Up You can't even Put ur Name in it I tried it it would not let me do it
Because these "games" are shit? Also, someone asked the same question only a few posts above yours and I answered them. Perhaps reading the last few pages of comments in a thread while waiting for a game to download might be beneficial ... you also might find that you may decide to cancel the download because of the sheer shit-show of these "games." They are rated less than 2.5 stars out of 5 stars, you know.

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
v1.06.1ce "update" content
Part II: ELE "update" content

Because many people don't do 5-10 minutes of reading a couple of the latest pages before wasting time downloading and attempting to play, I'm providing links on this new page in the thread to yesterday's posts which show the new images and webms in the latest releases (what the dev joking calls and "update":

Here's the post with the contact sheets and files of the 299 new images in v1.06.1ce that were not in v1.04.0ce.

Here's the post with the contact sheet and files of the 14 new images and 5 webms in Part II: ELE that were not in PARTY HALL.

In neither will you find the mother or daughter character having sex with any other characters.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have not d/l anything more after 5 years ago, have i to start downloading this game again, in your opinion?
I really like games dealing mom/son and family plot....but i also don't want to waste my time.
Sorry for my bad english.
Thank you, regards
if you dl this pos then you waste bandwith and your time.

We have a Problem in this game You can't even Put ur name under You on it or it Has a Bug in it?
nope, works as intended.

The dev will burn in hell for this kind of updates, such a big potential ... ruined by greed of milking patreons. Such a shame
nah, he will be just fine there.

• Haha
Reactions: boraxkarloff

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
v1.06.1ce "update" content
Part II: ELE "update" content

Because many people don't do 5-10 minutes of reading a couple of the latest pages before wasting time downloading and attempting to play, I'm providing links on this new page in the thread to yesterday's posts which show the new images and webms in the latest releases (what the dev joking calls and "update":

Here's the post with the contact sheets and files of the 299 new images in v1.06.1ce that were not in v1.04.0ce.

Here's the post with the contact sheet and files of the 14 new images and 5 webms in Part II: ELE that were not in PARTY HALL.

In neither will you find the mother or daughter character having sex with any other characters.
In summary not worth downloading

Eddie78

Nov 7, 2021
View attachment 15902

Overview:
A wife and husband can no longer stand each other – for more reasons they care to claim for. With their past love crushed and family seemingly splitting at the seams, an exhausted wife and mother seeks sexual validation. A faultless sister and daughter begins her inevitable sexual awakening. Choose your role as Father or Son and witness two perspectives of one family falling to pieces, grasping for any possible signs of love in their descent​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-14
Release Date: 2022-01-10
Developer/Publisher: Gumdrop Games -
Version: 1.06.1ce Legacy ( [Act I - Part X] CE Airing) , Act 2, PART II - ELE
Censorship: No
Platform: Windows, Mac
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Changelog:

Character Relationship Guide
DOWNLOAD
Main Game
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED - TORRENT

PART II - ELE
Win
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - - - MEGA
Others: COMPRESSED - TORRENT

Extras: Cheat Mod

dueces thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2929 View attachment 2930 View attachment 2931 View attachment 2932
Make moře story stuff not non story stuff

Reactions: alexandro1969

alexandro1969

Jul 14, 2019
let's do one thing: let's not talk about this game anymore or call it what you want, as I think the creator I imagine him laughing behind our backs

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
... I wouldn't be surprised if he shitposted here and laughed right in our faces to be honest.
And to be fair I wouldn't even completely blame him. No idea how many patreons he has left, but probably more than enough to just lean back and enjoy the show.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
... I wouldn't be surprised if he shitposted here and laughed right in our faces to be honest.
And to be fair I wouldn't even completely blame him. No idea how many patreons he has left, but probably more than enough to just lean back and enjoy the show.
well over 300 supporters (read: idiotic dumbass lambs) on patreon and unknown amount on his site.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
The game is broken. But not because of the relationships - but because there has been no relevant content added in 4 years. If you are looking for the mother or daughter to get some - they do not. If you wish to start a session in either version of the software, even after 800+ pages of warnings ... but seeing as you didn't read even the last few pages of this thread, I assume you didn't read the OP where you would find the answer to your question - Character Relationship Guide.
Yeah i eventually figured it out, but the game is way too slow for me anyway, thanks for the reply anyway :)

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Wow, this is the second thread where I've stumbled upon one of your posts and had to be the guy who says "Sorry pal, I got some bad news for you..."

I promise I'm not stalking you but...well, don't get your hopes up for this game either.
Take a look at the account.. created today.. 5 posts only.. then look 5 posts above this guys.. and that guy said this...

I'm thinking that Nizzquizz was dead on....

AcousticKazoo

Aug 7, 2019
Foolishly poured money into this game when it was a few updates in, then when the dev made a website, followed over there. Never again will I jump to quick conclusions about a game. I am sure there are hardworking devs out there who deserve every penny they receive, this isn't one of them.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes