VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes
Jun 10, 2018

TL;DR: Not here. And why would there be? If you are looking for the mother or daughter to get some bed action, there is nothing like that in the game. Not today, not since day 1 almost 5 years ago.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i couldn't find it so i thought maybe someone has one so it would be great for others too. well too bad.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I just started playing this game this week. I had played for a bit as the son, choosing him somewhat by random. Then I switched to the father once I realized the son was focused on the mom when I was really interested in the daughter, although the son path kind of teased the daughter as well. I was beginning to wonder if I had just made some wrong choices.

The game seemed pretty promising too. The renders seemed nice. Pretty easy to play. I was looking forward to things. But thankfully I I checked through here and saw that the game never got too far beyond what I had already explored. Being out for as long as it had, I had expected things would have progressed somewhat.

It's a shame, because things seemed to be going so well. There seemed to be a nice slow build going on. In the son route, the game teases that things are really happening with the father and the daughter, although when you actually play that route, not so much. The game seemed to have so much potential, but it sounds like it went off the rails in recent updates. I did switch off the father route a little bit after the skeleton scene, which is when things got kind of weird in that route, and never got quite that far in the son's route.

Well, I guess I'll mourn what this game could have been. But it seems pointless for me to play any more based on what others are saying.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

d0535

Jul 16, 2020
I just started playing this game this week. I had played for a bit as the son, choosing him somewhat by random. Then I switched to the father once I realized the son was focused on the mom when I was really interested in the daughter, although the son path kind of teased the daughter as well. I was beginning to wonder if I had just made some wrong choices.

The game seemed pretty promising too. The renders seemed nice. Pretty easy to play. I was looking forward to things. But thankfully I I checked through here and saw that the game never got too far beyond what I had already explored. Being out for as long as it had, I had expected things would have progressed somewhat.

It's a shame, because things seemed to be going so well. There seemed to be a nice slow build going on. In the son route, the game teases that things are really happening with the father and the daughter, although when you actually play that route, not so much. The game seemed to have so much potential, but it sounds like it went off the rails in recent updates. I did switch off the father route a little bit after the skeleton scene, which is when things got kind of weird in that route, and never got quite that far in the son's route.

Well, I guess I'll mourn what this game could have been. But it seems pointless for me to play any more based on what others are saying.
The game had a potential but Dev is not working always making excuses

Aadimas

Mar 14, 2018
Can already tell that this will have virtually no content.

But the concept is cool as fuck
Can someone tell me when they are going to continue the main game I used to be a patron until they stop producing updates and here for the last year there has been nothing but let downs and side games that have no meaning what so ever it's been nearly two year since an actual update to the main game why waste your money on it, it isn't going anywhere! that's why I stopped supporting the game...

Mar 19, 2021
Can someone tell me when they are going to continue the main game I used to be a patron until they stop producing updates and here for the last year there has been nothing but let downs and side games that have no meaning what so ever it's been nearly two year since an actual update to the main game why waste your money on it, it isn't going anywhere! that's why I stopped supporting the game...
ok, so you have proved to be a Patreon supporter who got the brains to stop the funding wish other patreons have the same intellect.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
N E V E R

NNNNNNNNNNNN EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

NEVER!!!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
something im doin wrong? View attachment 1614188
Yes, you're attempting to run an application that is rated about 2.5 stars out of 5 on a website where even average games get at least 4 stars. You do know that neither version of this game does the mother or daughter have sex.

As for the error message: are you attempting to run the 7.5GB original version linked from here or the 700MB (approximately) compressed version linked from here? If neither of those sizes sound right - you might not have the right file.

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes