VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

LegacyUser

Author
Sep 11, 2018
I supported this game years ago during active development and enjoyed it. The "Dance" was the culminating element promised for months but never delivered. Now the developer is back but without the final chapter that was promised. This is a criminal scheme and, IMHO, should be banned from F95 due to the blatant effort to mislead supporters. There's a difference in capitalism and fraud and this is developer is fraudulent in my opinion. Again, just an opinion, not a legal position. That being said, not every evil is capitalism, but capitalism isn't "not evil". There is plenty of evil to spread around.

garryp6491

Aug 1, 2017
hey guys give me save file who already edit relationship before start game
cz I'm playing on Android with joiplay and in this player i cannot edit name cz every time i tried error show please some one give me incest relationship save file

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
hey guys give me save file who already edit relationship before start game
cz I'm playing on Android with joiplay and in this player i cannot edit name cz every time i tried error show please some one give me incest relationship save file
There are instructions in the OP about how to set the relationships - it tells you what you need to do when you hit the problem you are talking about. I don't play this game, I just check to see what image and video crap is thrown in to bloat the size of the zip. (are there even save files for either version?)

Oh, and I laugh while I eat popcorn as I scroll through the river of forlorn drifters hoping this time their will be something for them to enjoy.

What did you do 4 months ago and 5 months ago when no one replied to you with a save file then?
[October 12, 2021]
please give me save file cz in the Android version if you wanna change relationship then you can't type or edit anything an error occurred every time
[September 6, 2021]
please some one share last save file
in android have some bugs can't resume my file

Reactions: Mondoblasto

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
In this game there is an option to be the father or play as the son. So is it possible if one day there is a story that makes the secrets of the two people exposed by their own families?

*Edit
Despite the fact that I'm confused where to start, because this game has too many versions..

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
It's like he wants his suporters to abandon him. He puts zero to none effort in his update. At least previously, like 2-3 years ago, he actually put some effort that his updates were some 20-30 min long. Now days this game is a joke as well as developed.

Reactions: Burt

jessie100497

Aug 15, 2017
It's like he wants his suporters to abandon him. He puts zero to none effort in his update. At least previously, like 2-3 years ago, he actually put some effort that his updates were some 20-30 min long. Now days this game is a joke as well as developed.
Maybe that is the dev's goal..... to get down to zero supporters. Already made a fortune so doesn't need the support and just wants to see how long it takes :)

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
So now only 281 patrons follow the dev. I remember one of those days when he could likely earn more than $9000 a month while the game was onhold back then. :alien:

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes