VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes
Apr 18, 2018
BTW, if someone played the update and it isn't a psychedelia shit storm, but is an actual OPDATE, please tell me.
I'll be as happy as a mouse in a pussycat's... well, pussy, I guess.

• Angry
Reactions: pixado7875

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
This thread in these last few months:

A) people telling: "WTF I've just played?!?!?" o_O o_O

B) people asking: "should I play it? is there any content? what's the difference between the versions?" :unsure:

C) people having fun and laughing at A) and B) :LOL::LOL:

D) me: "where's my popcorn?" :ROFLMAO:
E ) people coming to troll the Troll developer , becuase after washing my SOUL with soap and bleach am stil ew on this EW THIS JUNK game , SAD becuase wel as bunch here wanted see the daughter father router , but NOPE 4 years and , this garbage still going on ... Girls in real life no teke so much time to woooo , you know .

Reactions: ct4me
Apr 18, 2018
E ) people coming to troll the Troll developer , becuase after washing my SOUL with soap and bleach am stil ew on this EW THIS JUNK game , SAD becuase wel as bunch here wanted see the daughter father router , but NOPE 4 years and , this garbage still going on ... Girls in real life no teke so much time to woooo , you know .
It's not that there's anything in the mom-son route, either, as I recall.

• Haha
Reactions: TokyoR

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
This is so weird. First he was silent for over 2 years. Now he started releasing these weird updates. I have not tried them yet after reading the comments, and honestly the titles of the updates are so confusing, feels like it is not the same game it was 3 or more years ago when i played it. Feels like the dev is on some drugs or something.
on LCD or some weed junk i bet , because like , what the f uk ? what is this game ? or troll ?, peopel tried to help him i readed like 50 pages of coments , but nope , developer lives on his cloud or rainbou world where this game is the MONALISA Masterpiece art for the world , thats what he think . such junk , do your stuf , simple , 2 routes first , end them , then do the other 2 , NO 4 YEARS of junk , he have patreons still ?ew

• Haha
Reactions: Bolero

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
Not my proudest fap.
WHAT the fuk what the duck , what f ap ? can we even fap on this game ? EW , remember i wasted 6 hours of my life on this garbage and never ever i has feel so so scamed , no even when my ex gf said THIS is it , HAHAH oml tried to give the game a fair point of view , but after 5 , 6 hours palying nope , this is junk , NO other game compares to this TROLL KING

Rancioman

Jun 17, 2017
It seems that the developer dropped so much gum that he got tangled in it, i don't know anymore if he believed to be Spielberg or if he was abducted by aliens or whatever... I definitely don't want to know, one thing I do know is that: He ruin a good game after taking a 2 years license all paid by his sponsors.
This game is not going to improve friends, I don't know if we will get to see any worthwhile sex scene in the future.
But this forum thread just keeps getting better and better.
Bring me my popcorn right now please!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tatsuya25
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes