VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
This thread in these last few months:

A) people telling: "WTF I've just played?!?!?" o_O o_O

B) people asking: "should I play it? is there any content? what's the difference between the versions?" :unsure:

C) people having fun and laughing at A) and B) :LOL::LOL:

D) me: "where's my popcorn?" :ROFLMAO:

Aadimas

Mar 14, 2018
Alright, so thoughts after playing it.

The potential is definitely there. Solid writing, great build up and good renders. The mother finally looks like a true milf (i.e not too young), daughter looks sweet and innocent and overall, i'm very impressed with the concept of it all.

There's still very little content, about 15-20 minutes of pure gameplay with one sexual scene (Spying on the mother getting dressed).

I'm impressed, this might be a game to watch

EDIT - Yea, so I just checked out the guys Patreon and he said this

"Despite there being an endless ocean of adult games with this element, it appears that the majority refuse to depict any believable writing. It is far too common where the characters jump from hugging into sex in a matter of minutes. The dialogue between family members is often crude and sometimes too inconceivable for the player, even when distracted by only having one hand available."

Yea, now i'm REALLY fucking excited for this game. Build up is one of the things that genuinely gets overlooked in this genre of game despite it being arguably the most important.

Glad that this developer understands this. I'm super fucking hyped now to see what he produces in the future.
Sry to say but this game hasn't made an update for more than two years just a bunch of side games and no real content for the main game has been since the original game maker quite the game so now it's been nearly three years since the main game has been updated don't waste your time on this game I waisted nearly a year and more than $180 supporting the game and for nothing now they just release bogus content based on the main game but no action in the content whatsoever !

TheFather

Sep 10, 2021
IF mine and many others my friends from Patreon - reviews (deleted to no reason for pointing the truth bout developer liar) was still standing...

...this game would reach 1 star in no time.

It was 3 star when I ranked 2 months ago , and somehow raised to 4 stars when apologist from developer created dozen burner accounts to hype this lie again and again in ratings.

Now its 2 stars again.

Guess U cant hide truth for so long just like Buddah quote says.

Reactions: mofonistik

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
the review Oo
i thought the game was dead and was surprised to see it in the last update ^^ but nothing changed since the squeleton it seem ^^ make think of a certain game with a hero and a demon lord :D

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
This is so weird. First he was silent for over 2 years. Now he started releasing these weird updates. I have not tried them yet after reading the comments, and honestly the titles of the updates are so confusing, feels like it is not the same game it was 3 or more years ago when i played it. Feels like the dev is on some drugs or something.

Apr 18, 2018
It's a shame because the models are perfect
I've been playing this game for a while back then, and REALLY loved it.
And THEN...
Well, something went wrong in the guy's head, but on the cosmic level.

There are other games with models that are just as good, and who's devs don't actively try sending you for the psyche ward.
If you want REALY perfect models and renders, albeit in a very early stage, try "Saving Paula" by XTZ Adult Games
Saving Paula
Also, the dev's quite nice and answers here.

Reactions: ct4me

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
This is so weird. First he was silent for over 2 years. Now he started releasing these weird updates. I have not tried them yet after reading the comments, and honestly the titles of the updates are so confusing, feels like it is not the same game it was 3 or more years ago when i played it. Feels like the dev is on some drugs or something.
sure does

Reactions: ct4me
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes