VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Can someone make a CG rip of what's new in the version posted yesterday please? My Bandwidth just threatened to lodge a complaint against me for " Downloading BS ". So, if someone could do me this favor, I would be really grateful :)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Look a couple of posts above, the ones by Count Morado and KROM95. There you should find it.
Man !! Kyle is redefining the word " scam " LMAO. He keeps on getting better at this. Still waiting for some bones quality time with the skeleton. A new tag should be created then " Boniality ". :HideThePain::FacePalm:

charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
  1. Left-click on the little box with the "X" in the upper right corner of the app window.
  2. Delete the folder and zip file.
  3. Forget this clusterfuck ever existed.
  4. Find an actual game to play or VN to read.
  5. Enjoy.
1. format your hdd
2. format your brains
Just to be sure, I also took my pc to the backyard and set it on fire.

It does not turn on anymore... now what? :ROFLMAO:

JabbatheHut

Jan 28, 2018
HI there was a video of the mom as a separate file the website, was that shared in here by any chance? I can't find it, the one where she is bent over on the sofa/couch. Thanks

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
HI there was a video of the mom as a separate file the website, was that shared in here by any chance? I can't find it, the one where she is bent over on the sofa/couch. Thanks
If you mean the one from the recent release with the man wearing a mask (you know, to hide from the poor, unfortunate souls that the man is not who they want it to be) - it's in KROM95's gofile link on the previous page.

If you mean some previous one, you are most likely going to need to either download the nearly 8GB Part II file, search for the word "compressed" in this thread and then look for that to download - either way, you will then need to grab Sam's UnRen to extract all images/videos in the release after unzipping into a folder. Or hope that someone is nice enough to either point you to another link or upload it here.

All that work for a couple of seconds?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Man !! Kyle is redefining the word " scam " LMAO. He keeps on getting better at this. Still waiting for some bones quality time with the skeleton. A new tag should be created then " Boniality ". :HideThePain::FacePalm:
Well, some days you could think Kyle is the current reincarnation of the original "Confidence Man". No need for a new tag, necrophiliac fits the theme well.:p

Reactions: Kakato
Jun 17, 2021
i just finished playing this game. don't know what this is, but it doesn't make any sense if I'm playing for a sis path as a son perspective. There is weird ntr vibe about sis and father it feels like something is going on between them in background and we are just skipping the father part to make it avoidable/optional. she behaves different and her expression changes everytime MC talk about dad. can anyone pls clear my doubt, is there actual sis path Or it's the result of wrong choices?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i just finished playing this game. don't know what this is, but it doesn't make any sense if I'm playing for a sis path as a son perspective. There is weird ntr vibe about sis and father it feels like something is going on between them in background and we are just skipping the father part to make it avoidable/optional. she behaves different and her expression changes everytime MC talk about dad. can anyone pls clear my doubt, is there actual sis path Or it's the result of wrong choices?
If you thought this was a game, I have a bridge in Moscow to sell you.

Also, there is no "sis" path. This game is played from the perspective of either the son or father.
The story line focuses on the relationships between (1) son and mother OR (2) daughter and father. There is no focus on deepening the relationship (apparently) between the son and daughter or between the parents.

That said - neither the mother nor the daughter have any actual sex in this. Not in the main/legacy part and not in Part II.

Jun 17, 2021
If you thought this was a game, I have a bridge in Moscow to sell you.

Also, there is no "sis" path. This game is played from the perspective of either the son or father.
The story line focuses on the relationships between (1) son and mother OR (2) daughter and father. There is no focus on deepening the relationship (apparently) between the son and daughter or between the parents.

That said - neither the mother nor the daughter have any actual sex in this. Not in the main/legacy part and not in Part II.
thank you for the clarification. I didn't know we can't pursue sis. such a waste of time because I only played this game for this single character and also I don't want to play as a father. I asked because there is sis relationship point mentioned in the son walkthrough part. and dev also gave choices like 'go with her' at beach. Sadly this game is not for me.
And yeah you're right about (whatever this is) has different approach. it is the only reason I played this game otherwise i stay away from such (ntr) games.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes