VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
IMHO play without walkthrough is almost impossible, because I can't understand this game till now, with so many changes in the history.

Reactions: bernthal

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hopefully someone uploaded the dual family [v 0.7 custom Edition], would be very happy to see the daughter in bikini. :)
Yep! I hope so too, that there is a user having and sharing the custom Ed. i even put a request up in the request forum, but it was deleted because a thread already exists. Mea culpa.

BliXer

May 26, 2017
I honestly think he is doing it on purpose, having the slowest progress in game possible with mother and daughter and introducing redundant and annoying cousin and aunt so it will take a long time before he finishes the game. That way he will be receiving money for longer time than he would by doing big progress and finishing the game earlier.

Reactions: guiseppe

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I don't think rushing sexual content is the answer as people here are suggesting.

Finally, I think people on this site in general have very unrealistic expectations over what can be achieved in 1 month. They are always complaining about slow progress without realizing how much work it is to put it all together. Happened with Big Brother too. This is compounded in this game by having two stories. If you only like one story that is your problem, the game is meant to be played wholly. This is like going to the Teacher's Pets thread and complaining that there was no progress on the only one character that I like, and throwing a tantrum every single update about it. That's silly. If you only want mother/son interaction go get another game dedicated to that only. Don't try to make every game as generic as possible by spamming threads of unique games like this one.
I'm just picking out a couple of your arguments to discuss.
1) For a 0.7 there is a pitiful lack of any sexual content. I don't mind a slow progression, but the problem is I don't feel like it has progressed at all. Instead the dev threw new characters in, instead of adding character development.
2) He's making $7,000 a month, nobody expects Dreams of Desire amount of renders every month, but the dev could use his time better. Instead of the useless mini-games, I rather him spend time rendering.
3) It's a shame that this dev is making more then @irredeemable. His is one of the best in interesting characters and actual development of said character personalities.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
From start I want understand the reason of the history, You choose one path for no reason because if is the son path, Him keep doing the two paths as well, for no reason, Him go for the party with Sister, fight with someone and defend Her, for no reason, only for Mom stay angry, Him left the house for Help cousin, for no reason again, only for bother Mom, travel with everyone only for talk with father, for no reason, because the two never be friends. For no reason Mom, Sis and Cousin look like always depressed, for no reason, the only one that have some reason, I hope, is the Aunt. I realy need look for a "Reason" for keeping playing. :rolleyes:

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
I get why people are upset over the son route. But I played the 0.7 update and im not that dissapointed actually, if the dev would just fill up the missing scenes for the son it would actually be a solid game with two paths. Did everyone expect a massive update with tons of content? Its still a small update yes but if you would just fucking wait like with every other game, you could judge better.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
if the dev would just fill up the missing scenes for the son it would actually be a solid game with two paths.
But he's not though, thats one of the main reasons why people are upset.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
But he's not though, thats one of the main reasons why people are upset.
Thats what I mean with ''just wait''. I am as upset as anyone else about the daughter route being prefered over the son one, but we just have to wait and see. I know its a cliche but I honestly still have hope for this game.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Anybody got a walkthrough with this, its kind of confusing to say the least(I like it)but it is kind of confusing.

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
why cant everybody pay 20 Euros and has the big whole game? i think everybody would do it, if we would have a long and great mom story !

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
lol i download the game just now. Last time i play this game was version 0.51. But read the comment let me understand that there is no fun again. So i think is better to wait again. Is usless to play now. I understand that a game need a solid story. And i am ok with this. But is really strange and stupid that the dad path is much faster then the son.

I read someone write something like i skip the son path. Better to sand the son to military. So Dad can fuck all the woman. I think is pretty stupid to think something like that. Are you a Dad? Do you have a daughter? How can you better identify yourself in the father and not in the son? Generally is better to identify in the young one. The son path have mother and aunt. Ok also in the Dad one. But is not a milf vision on the Dad path. Is just a regular old woman to fuck.

I can understand if the game was only with the dad path. There was no choice so... is ok.
But i think is much better to choice the son route insted of the Dad. Look is father have neglected is wife. He do not deserves to have all the women for him. He wanna play the sad daddy so his daughter go soft with him. Then he fuck her =.= this is a stupid cliche.
The son route is much hard to do. Much exciting to play. He have to comfort is sad mother. He must have to win the sister's affection. I hope this game does not disappoint me. I have many expectations about it.

Cant wait to see really sex action in the son route. So i think i need to wait some more.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes