VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
you are right, it was a decent game in the beginning, now its there is no content and mc talks about shit that you didnt even see happen
I love the scene when the son is sleeping at night and the sister comes in. And she sits on the bed and starts having some massive dialogue about some stuff i even forgot after the scene was done and then is all like well, that was nice. Bye!
@StarWarrior, dude, who's that fine specimen of a woman in your gif? :eek:
Its Nova from StarCraft and the Gifs are from the Heroes of the Storm trailer. :)

punisher696

Jul 3, 2017
Yep this latest update shows the content of the Mother & Son story line has died a death...... as for the rest of the Son story nothing and I mean nothing progressed from this update.

And to the wise guy who is about to ask 'well are you a patron?' .... I say NO and nothing that has been put forward in the past 3 updates is worth me paying out.... that may change if the story changes but I just can't see ithappening this year.

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
wow, the dev of this game really know how to fuck up an good idea.
the son route with the mother died and continues as a ntr-harem route. *yawn*

Speed_Hen

Aug 1, 2017
In any other game, Karen and her mother had been fucked over and over again :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Bad game, i will try this game next year but i don't think there will be enough content even next year... GLHF for people who like it.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well, I'll be the one and say that I like it. It's slow and it should stay like that. It's kinda similiar to DMD in terms of progression so ofc it will make some people angry as DMD is much older and therefore has much more side content. I love such a slow built-up. Ofc some things should be improved (son's shopping) but it's decent.

the son route with the mother died and continues as a ntr-harem route. *yawn*
Eric's curse. There is 0 NTR in this one. People shouldn't use such terms when they're not sure of their meaning

Reactions: Versidius

Jon Sur

Jun 1, 2017
I almost feel bad for this VN and dev now. It feels like I'm watching Peter from Office Space, where he does enough work to get an update done so he keeps getting patreon money, but there's no soul invested into it. He's just doing it because he doesn't want to have to go back to a "real" job so he does the bare minimum to keep getting paid. It seems like there's no passion anymore with this project and that's an unfortunate tragedy. There's so much untapped potential with this VN but I feel like this dev will never bring that potential to fruition.

James Rigley

May 12, 2017
So sad, I really loved this game when it first came out, I was a huge fan and follower. Original idea with twisting plots, good renders, good story, and good UI. The last few updates have seemed very rushed and lacked the "pop" that the first few did. I am sure the dev is working hard but I had to reduce my Patreon support because of the last three updates. I will be keeping an eye on it, hopefully it comes back on track.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Just playing through the new version. Dad route sems less buggy than the son route, but now we see one small difference betwe RE and custom version. In Custom you can select if your daughter wears her normal swimsuit or a bikini. Only in custom this can beselected. I already put the request for Ce in the request thread.
Since I am not a parteon of him I am happy to get to play it at all, but I understand why others are not pleased. The story moves rather slow, esp. in the son route. And playing the new version, I am more convinced than before, that the dev makes fuller updates which he reduces to more 2barebone" variants to extend the time. The bugs pop up with regularity at potential story forkes. Shamed be he who thinks evil of it :)

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
I was not expecting much content when you see the records of the guy, again nothing to be surprised about.
The pace of the game is slow, sure, but it's at least decently written (especially when you look at the writing standards from most of the other games).

Plus I am not paying for the game, so it's quite pointless to complain.
Assuming he reads here, complaining is good. Complaining lets him know what might cause his fanbase to disappear. Complaining isn't the issue in most of these threads. Folks with entitlement issues are the only negative to complaints.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes