VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I'm hardly surprised, this game has been a joke since the last 3-4 updates
the problem with this is splitting the game between the dad and son stories which cuts back on content on the desired choice story not only that but the broken promises and puzzles for hidden content is really unnecessary

Reactions: proximus

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Proper lewd scenes wont be until the middle of act 2 its why i unpledged. Im assuming each act has 10 stages so that would make it about 6 to 8 updates more before any major lewd content. Reminds me alot of dating my daughter thats pretty much the same split into episodes to keep the milk train going

Reactions: proximus

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Proper lewd scenes wont be until the middle of act 2 its why i unpledged. Im assuming each act has 10 stages so that would make it about 6 to 8 updates more before any major lewd content. Reminds me alot of dating my daughter thats pretty much the same split into episodes to keep the milk train going
dating my daughter is actually good though has alot of content

Reactions: vir_cotto

et3

Jul 10, 2017
This normally happens when a file is "unknown" to the virus scanner. So that means that no other person with the same av scanner as you had this file before. Most likely no virus.
In previous versions this didnt happened .. Most likely dont mean sure for 100%

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
I see everyone is praising this game for its build up. so i guess there arent any sex scenes in this version, is there??

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Bro forget about lewd contents,the way that son dialogues are and he is always sleeping that is the reason to unpledged.

Reactions: Major Wanker

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Bro forget about lewd contents,the way that son dialogues are and he is always sleeping that is the reason to unpledged.
I got drawn in by some of the renders and sister tbh. And the idea of a 2 mc game. But yer kinda sucks now. Had alot of promise

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Well I have yet to check the update but apparently it is just as bad as the others, I sort of gave up on this game when the dev introduced the Aunt/Sister-in-law without developing the relationships a bit more before setting the story up a bit more between the already established lines. Instead the Dev dropped in some puzzles to kill time with for the complitionists among us, me sort of being one :heartcoveredeyes: . There is nothing more than voyeurism in the game where you are punished for not pushing the envelop with the mother and daughter at times, could have been a good thing if they had taken time to develop relationships before adding more characters. Several months/updates with nothing added but reworked images and text, this game is nothing more than a confusing jumble of games to me at the moment with no direction seen from my point of view and as some one stated its a patreon milking endeavor atm that is possibly destined to be abandoned *sigh* it had such possibilities

Hakeron

Jul 21, 2017
is there a way to get all pictures and/or animation without completing the game 100% like big brother unlock program ?

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Are there any patrons right now?

I want to know what his patrons are saying in the comment section of the release. This update was a joke

T

TMWSTW

The son route is really weird. Didn't play the father route but you wind up with a lot of throw away lines noting things that happened that you didn't see at all.

It's a shame because the small shreds of content that are there I quite like but the dual protags, secrets, outfit selection (lol) and the rest have practically halted story progress.

Reactions: Cornholio
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes