VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Its so damn pathetic.
Im done with this.

But hey im a magician and im gonna show you something you will never ever see:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those would have been nice renders in an update. I'm guessing he likes to string his patrons along with stuff like that and then not add them in to the game when time comes?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
As long as I get more sweet renders of the underside of an airline coach seat's armrest, I will be satisfied.
Well, I suppose there is unique kinks and fetish's for everyone out there. If you share seat with someone when you go flying, they might get a surprise hu? :p

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Those would have been nice renders in an update. I'm guessing he likes to string his patrons along with stuff like that and then not add them in to the game when time comes?
Or sneak peaks at what might come later on? Like, if we assume he got a storyboard of sorts. He doesn't necessary do everything in a-b-c-d order etc. But maybe do bits here and there based on inspiration and ideas. Well, you can always hope.

Reactions: eyang1628

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
and the new update is UP

so people after me pls dont spam request here pls >.< with my post people will know already

U

User_166761

For requests/begging people should go to the Requests subforum. is the related thread for this game.

U

User_166761

Pleaae do not inbox me i am no longer pledged to this guy havnt been for over a month now. Hope some hero gives you the link
lmao, I imagine some dude now keeping a list of people who share links and spamming everyone after each update he cares about.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
lmao, I imagine some dude now keeping a list of people who share links and spamming everyone after each update he cares about.
Pretty much, nearly all games i used to support if its not up straight the way garunteed ill get a message asking for a link or asking if im still pledged. Havnt provided this for ages.

Reactions: User_166761
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes