VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

derof

Jul 29, 2017
I haven't played this game since couple versions ago is there any good scenes with mom or daughter aunt what ever ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Only in dreams but now we have an new update so go play and find out.
Well off to play the new update.:cool:

Jun 15, 2017
The son's path is again neglected. He gets his dick in his cousin mouth for like three seconds and it is a bad choice. She also may fucking the dad (cliffhanger ending) so if your were shipping her and the son... The choices for the mother up until now are complitely meaningless (to peek or not to peek), same for the sister (with less peeking...).

Reactions: Arap12 and Almighty

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Oh well time to dump this game.
Full month for so little content, goodbye.

You all have fun now ya-hear.

Reactions: elmandor

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi!
The Mega-link does already not function, gives always error.

Edit: For some unknown reason, after 6 tries suddenly downloaded correctly. no idea why. Just wanted to let you know

Last edited:

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Oh shit, mom gave the son a kiss on the cheek! Father's route the daughter play footsies with you again! :heartcoveredeyes:

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
not even the pool image from previews is in the game just tryng to find on the extracted images ....

D

Deleted member 42

Oh shit, mom gave the son a kiss on the cheek! Father's route the daughter play footsies with you again! :heartcoveredeyes:
That's what we've been waiting for almost a year "a kiss on the cheek" yayyy

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Lmfao, called it.

Why he keeps focusing on such pointless padded bullshit as well as that annoying Cousin, i'll never know. Ah well, time to grab the popcorn and watch the damage control.

Ronin

Jun 19, 2017
So that was it? The difference between C.E and R.E (apart from $ 15) is the sister's bikini?

CLP

Jun 1, 2017
I dont know how many Act this game will have but maybe in Act Two, things will get more spicy. Until then, it's best to dump this game for awhile

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Oh he didn't add the shopping event with mom congrats to this dev really the shittest son and mom route i have played it's better to drop this game now since it's ACT 7.It's ACT 7 i hope people understand and salute to those guys who pay him for son route only.(Btw you can't even see mom breast what people expected in this update).Atleast BB will not disappoint us.

Reactions: Rituf and a1fox3

CLP

Jun 1, 2017
Oh he didn't add the shopping event with mom congrats to this dev really the shittest son and mom route i have played it's better to drop this game now since it's ACT 7.It's ACT 7 i hope people understand and salute to those guys who pay him for son route only.(Btw you can't even see mom breast what people expected in this update)
it's still Act 1 part 7 to be exact but you right, it's the shittiest son and mom route i have played

Reactions: Cornholio
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes