VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes
Jan 11, 2017
UPDATE 19392 ,Ya alright mate lets not get there Ill be surprised if he passes v.200 or whatever even most naive pledgers will send him to fuck his own mum.

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
"UPDATE 19392 - REALLY SORRY GUYS, SOME MORE PROBLEMS EMERGED. I ACCIDENTALLY ATE A PEANUT AND JUST REALISED THAT I WAS TOTALLY ALLERGIC! UPDATE COMING PST 4PM MONDAY"
Well, having been a patron, this is partially accurate. Gumdrop would typically post something along the lines of "Hey guys- due to an amalgamation of heterogeneous factors commensurate to the game, the release is being adjourned until such time as to ensure that diverse facts of the father route can be ironed-out. Resultantly, I have been forced to drop a few scenes from the Son route....I'll make it up to you.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Maybe he's all busy thinking about doing one more remaster of the game.
Called: The Son Remastered!
:test:

Wolfe Tone

May 11, 2017
I'm just waiting for the damage control that's going to inevitably follow this release.

I have a feeling the son is getting shafted again in favor of pointless as fuck Cousin content. I have no idea why certain developers feel the need to shoehorn in more characters, it does nothing but bloat the game and take priority away from more popular characters. This game started off as Mother+Son and Father+Daughter. I understand the need to add the Aunt/Cousin but why do it now? Why do it before you have even a fucking makeout scene or anything even remotely lewd that isn't some pointless "peeping" scene or "dream sequence"?

I even see games I love falling victim to this. Dreams of Desire (a game I love) is forcing in that "love" interest with that tanning salon girl, she's generic, everything from her character to her bland model. It just takes away content that could instead be put to the Mother, Auntie or one of the Sisters. Same with Dating My Daughter, I find myself skipping every single scene that involves that boring as fuck Elena character.
I agree, it just gets messy and I was thinking the exact same thing with that Abi from DoD. ''Just fuck off, I'm not interested in you, ya specky wee rat'' was the only thing coming to my mind with when she visits yer house in the latest episode. Just sours these games, I reckon when characters are added for shits and giggles.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Its so damn pathetic.
Im done with this.

But hey im a magician and im gonna show you something you will never ever see:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean it just shows what we've all already known.

He's intentionally withholding and removing shit just to try to fleece patrons for even longer to get dem pledges under promises of NEXT UPDATE.

RDObj

May 13, 2017
Has anyone stopped to consider that maybe what the poor guy has to post for this update is just so spectacular that it actually broke under the weight of its own magnificence and now he’s desperately trying to tone the quality done so it will be postable? :)

Also, sltdms – you rule, thanks for sharing!

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Wouldnt it be fun if he does it on spite to put a stick to you all. Then to release something that blow you all away? Who knows...

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Wouldnt it be fun if he does it on spite to put a stick to you all. Then to release something that blow you all away? Who knows...
I get this for free. Making me wait for something i'm already waiting for is not going to work.
I had years in "wait training", cause i'm a pirate (if you are talking about the delay that is).
Also that logic make zero sense. Hurting "us" how does that make his paying/supporting customers happy with the lack of content & delaying?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I am quite sure, considering the renders posted above, that gumdrop has several great updates up his sleeve, but they equally show us why there are so many delays with the uploads. It takes time to reduce full updates to functioning "fracking" barebones, with enough content to halfway keep the interest of the audience.
As I said some posts earlier I am no patreon of him, so I am fine with getting the new version at all, but I feel for those sinking money in that game. It is a shame, because gumdrop makes really good renders and the story is a lot more realistic than some other games out there.
I got to bed I have to work in the morning. Night guys!

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes