• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
[Act I - Part X] CE Airing (Legacy DF) Links:

WINDOWS

MEGA (1.08.0ce)

MAC

MEGA (1.08.0ce)

ANDROID

Android compatibility has been abandoned until there's more time for development.

I apologize for repeatedly setting expectation for a mobile build, but we've found it impossible to successfully troubleshoot the android crashing with our three other projects and development schedule.

Until then, I hope you can find a Mac or PC to play this Part X airing!

Walkthrough + Nude Pinup Collection

MEGA (1.08.0ce)

MEGA (100 Images in 4k Resolution)

This month's CE airing of [Act I - Part X] brings new visitors to the S Campaign and begins the final day of the F Campaign (leave path).

S CAMPAIGN

- Room Day (hug path - kiss path - MATRIARCH)

F CAMPAIGN

- Guest Day (leave path - YOUTH)

Sorry wrong version download this one
Thank you, Krom, for donating us the updates! But before I might download this chunk, hoping for a compression by our compression kings:), can you tell me what the "Leave" path for the father campaign means? Is the Dad leaving or the daughter or both together? Or will the couple path for those two come later? Because if the update is just the daughter leaving alone, we will have to wait for another update. As written before, the Dad-Daughter relationship is the only one where you can see the love for each other early on.

Mar 19, 2021
Thank you, Krom, for donating us the updates! But before I might download this chunk, hoping for a compression by our compression kings:), can you tell me what the "Leave" path for the father campaign means? Is the Dad leaving or the daughter or both together? Or will the couple path for those two come later? Because if the update is just the daughter leaving alone, we will have to wait for another update. As written before, the Dad-Daughter relationship is the only one where you can see the love for each other early on.
bro you are cruising the drug ride.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Dual Family [v1.08.0ce] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.12 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.11 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 264 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 249 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
bro you are cruising the drug ride.
Nope! The LSD trip is part two, 1.08 is the continuation, at least in a fashion, of DF 1. Not that is void of skeletons or annoying dream sequences, but it is a game. Part two is simply either a drugtrip given form, experimental art (since gumdrop sees himself as an artist first, conman a close second;)) or a "fuck you all" by Gumdrop.

Reactions: Ara-sH

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I cant motivate myself to start playing this game again. I quite enjoyed it back in the day before Gumdrop disappeared of the face of the earth.

Reading the reviews, it seems like the game is going of at a weird tangent. Also just they way Gumdrop treated this project does not instill confidence that he will not repeat his abandoning the game in the future.

Fool me once...shame on you. Fool me twice....shame on me.

I have been fooled once.... so unless people start praising the game from high heavens, I think this will remain a hard pass.

Last edited:

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
Ok, I need to know this: does Scamdrop still have any patrons at all? I doubt anyone would be dumb enough to back this scammer to this day!

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes