VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
This is a question I often ask myself, what made Gummy jinx this project. The artwork is good, the main driving force, the plot is actually interesting and above all, there are people that still fund this project, so why? why the deuce?????????

Was he the middleman where the actual creator got deuced and he just put his hand up until he was able to arrange someone to continue? Cause if he were the actual producer of the content, he would have just milked it like A.W.A.M. does, tease the fuck out of your patrons but keep the juicy bits a mystery, which would still have been acceptable! but this..... really makes my head go doozy.

Reactions: pkgbest13

yorikakiha

Nov 4, 2017
First blue balls then come up with new genre horror, what i want to see is fetish to woman not kind mystery. Good luck for continue it, hope for the best

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
Alright first of all I want to thank KROM95 for posting the walkthrough. I'm assuming it's an official one made by Gumdrop or someone working for them, if so it confirms my assumption that whether you choose to stay with Karen or leave is a major split between the father-daughter route and the Karen route. I was also able to max out the platonic points with the daughter. The guide really does help with some of the choices. Some shit is pretty obvious if you play these type of games like don't get to physical to soon or you lose points. Some of them though I was sure I had been making the right choice because I didn't loose points, but it turns out one of the others is better and gains points.

So this update finally let's you finish the dream sequence in the father's story and adds some advancement on what happens after the go back home branch. Since last time was the end of the son's dream sequence and into the next day for him, I guess that next will finally get back to something for Karen's side of the split on the father's story. Hopefully now all the various storylines will start heading for the big dance in the updates to come, and no more of this dream shit.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have been fooled once.... so unless people start praising the game from high heavens, I think this will remain a hard pass.
just wait when scamdrop pops up again and makes dozen new accounts and starts praising his "masterpiece".

Ok, I need to know this: does Scamdrop still have any patrons at all? I doubt anyone would be dumb enough to back this scammer to this day!
yes he has (why still remains mystery) and also supporters on his patreon copy.

• Wow
Reactions: Cavpal

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Two possibilities.
When you're constantly high, you don't know what you've done at some point.
Or already dead, no one noticed and the bank account still exists
At this point anyone still subscribing to scamdrop has to be on the same shit he is

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes