VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes
Oct 13, 2020
Srsly this and several other games i actively "follow" have just been a compelte shitshow in terms of updates and nothing more than thinly veiled "fuck you"s to anyone sponsoring them on patreon or anywhere else.
This, Kingdom of Deception, Defenestration, Tentacles Thrive and a few others basically no updates in over half a year while the dev is blowing smoke up their own ass for how artsy and awesome they are.
Patreon as a business model has the tendency to discourage continuous workflow and proper project management.
"Forbidden Fruit" is the antithesis of this games progression, they did a restart of the game early on which is usually a bad sign but since then have been absolut baller with regular updates and content to the target audiences liking while this game turned into a "i am 14 and this is deep" trainwreck of five minute loops getting dinner plates rubbed in your face and assorted word salade mumbo jumbo.

Reactions: fz

froufrou2019

Sep 20, 2020
I don't know what's going through the devs head? I mean he had a goldmine, had 1500+ donators and was making more than 10k per month, everyone was pretty happy with the content provided, all he had to do was progress the story and finish it and then create a new game....rinse and repeat, establishing a good name in the adult game world is hard but he was there and chose to dive into a cesspool instead. By now he would easily have more than 10k donators making a shit load of money. I just don't understand it. What's his strategy exactly? Or is he not in his right mind?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think that to really blue ball the audience there needs to be, at least, the illusion of progress. Some kind of erotic content that isn't sex, but rather a tease of some sort. This game, unfortunately, has ground to a complete stop for several years now and isn't even bothering to tease the audience anymore. It fucks with the head of the audience in Part II, but that is the only fucking we are likely to see from this Dev.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
When this first appeared I was very enthusiastic about doing the naughty with mum and sis.
Got a bit disappointed after a while but ground on all the same.
Have seriously tried to start over again after a year but can for my life not get what's what!
Main game and part II????
Start with Main and part II ELE is standalone?

• Haha
Reactions: fz and boraxkarloff
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes