VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
dual family v1.08.0ce apk is there a link for this game version
There is no such thing. The dev does not create for android. You should feel lucky to have something keeping you from this atrocity.

A search in this thread for the word android pulls up this quote from the dev, time and again, when someone posts links to latest updates.
ANDROID
Android compatibility has been abandoned until there's more time for development.
See cxx, my point is proven about readers.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
WTF is this part 2?????
It looks like complete garbage!
Yup. we've only been saying so in this thread for the past year and a half. A couple minutes of reading the last few pages in this thread can save a lot of time downloading and even more sifting through the shit of either Part 1 or Part 2.

The mother and daughter characters do not have sex in any part of this developers products.

Oct 6, 2021
Just curious - I played the original games some 4 years ago. Not sure whether there have been any worthwhile developments in the meantime but if I download the latest release, can I continue from my old saves (both father and son)?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Just curious - I played the original games some 4 years ago. Not sure whether there have been any worthwhile developments in the meantime but if I download the latest release, can I continue from my old saves (both father and son)?
All but four of your posts on F95 have been in this thread since October. In most of them you ask nearly the same question time and time again. Do you not remember the answers you receive?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 2kObi
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes