VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Oh hey looks like this game is getting it's first sex scene with Mom which is a blowjob. Only took what? 5 years? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That or it's another cut away to a spooky scary skeletons... (send shivers down your spine)

1648466406627.png
This month's airing of PART II -
The party continues APR 18 - 2AM PST.
1648466413154.png
L'ESPERIENZA and DF DOLLHOUSE will both release this evening at 10PM PST for their corresponding tier levels.
1648466432013.png
1648466436433.png
The two releases this week:
L'ESPERIENZA - MAR 28 - 10PM PST
DF DOLLHOUSE - MAR 28 - 10PM PST

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Oh hey looks like this game is getting it's first sex scene with Mom which is a blowjob. Only took what? 5 years? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That or it's another cut away to a spooky scary skeletons... (send shivers down your spine)
That's bait, mate. Out of 10, not even an 8. Maybe a 2, not that great.

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
I guess I'll once again be the only person to try to semi-seriously answer peoples questions. Dollhouse is some thing for the Part II nonsense that has no effect on the story of the actual game. There's a section for no context animations of the female characters. I think it's the daughter, the mom, Karen, and some other character I can't remember. But last time I tried only the daughter had anything there. So now the mom gets something this time. So yea I guess if you that desperate for a sexual scene with the mom then April 18 is your lucky day. If I remember right April 4 is the next update for the Legacy version which if the usual pattern holds up will be another tiny advancement of the actual game and I wish Gumdrop would actually focus on that instead of random bullshit in Part II.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I guess I'll once again be the only person to try to semi-seriously answer peoples questions. Dollhouse is some thing for the Part II nonsense that has no effect on the story of the actual game. There's a section for no context animations of the female characters. I think it's the daughter, the mom, Karen, and some other character I can't remember. But last time I tried only the daughter had anything there. So now the mom gets something this time. So yea I guess if you that desperate for a sexual scene with the mom then April 18 is your lucky day. If I remember right April 4 is the next update for the Legacy version which if the usual pattern holds up will be another tiny advancement of the actual game and I wish Gumdrop would actually focus on that instead of random bullshit in Part II.
You say you'll semi-seriously answer questions - and yet you state "only the daughter had anything there" - she has no sex scene in any part of this product. Neither will the mother anytime soon.

To be clear: no matter any promise or any tease in any of the five years of the development of this product has the daughter or the mother had any sex scenes which is what many of the potential players of this product are looking for.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hello there. Is there a similar game but with B/S relationship development(i like daughter model)? Thank you in advance.
no. this thing only paths father/daughter and mother/son relationships among those 4.
also, neither daughter nor mother have sex with anyone in the game.

KROM95

May 14, 2019
PART II – POOL

(DRIVE)

(DRIVE)

- POOL
showcase segment (PARTY)

- ISLAND EVENT & ANIMATION (select previous paintings - visit plane)

L'ESPERIENZA - Download Links

(MEGA)

(MEGA)

DF DOLLHOUSE - Download Links

(MEGA)

(MEGA)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
PART II – POOL
- POOL
showcase segment (PARTY)
- ISLAND EVENT & ANIMATION (select previous paintings - visit plane)

L'ESPERIENZA - Download Links

DF DOLLHOUSE - Download Links
Thanks KROM95. The Google Drive links are resisting - don't know if only due to the number of downloads or other factors.

Looking at the L'Esperienza files (MEGA decided my free account can't download it and the Dollhouse files) appears to continue the lack of anything new except for maybe a tease with a couple nude images of the mother at the xmas tree.

Just like I have done for about the past 6 months or so - when I am able to get the full Part II file, I'll compare all images and kino directories to what I have already listed to see what truly is new.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks KROM95. The Google Drive links are resisting - don't know if only due to the number of downloads or other factors.

Looking at the L'Esperienza files (MEGA decided my free account can't download it and the Dollhouse files) appears to continue the lack of anything new except for maybe a tease with a couple nude images of the mother at the xmas tree.
gdrive has limit of daily dls and mega same unless files are under 5 gigs together.

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Man, really, I loved the mother-daughter designer, when I started playing (at the beginning), I played the mother-son and father-daughter route, the brother-sister route didn't interest me, I like the incest more intense and more forbidden.
I took a look at the images and videos (I can't play this mess). And in some videos I could see the daughter naked, although in some scenes, I don't know if the vagina was hers or someone else's (since I only saw the videos), so I don't know the context, and playing we have the sequences, which in video is not known.
And I'll be honest, if this developer made a serious game, I believe it would attract a lot of supporters, just look at the amount of people who still have hope that this will improve. I would be one of those supporters.
To be clear for anyone reading your post - there is no brother-sister route. The lines for the relationships are drawn along the Oedipus/Electra Complex boundaries.

As for those videos/images you mention - that appears to be the full intent of whomever has their hands on the reigns of this thing.
They want the vagueness accentuated, for the full intent to confuse followers to remain committed because people will see what they want to believe - no one wants to admit they are the fool.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Are you sure? It seems that at the time I played (at the beginning) I had the option to follow this route, or I could be wrong then, it's been almost a century. :ROFLMAO:
I'm 100% sure - doing a search for "brother-sister" in the thread also proves it. Even though there was a hint by one player (not developer) thinking there might be some secondary storyline someday - nothing ever came of it.

Though, again, it doesn't matter. For the mother and the daughter characters - there is no sex in this thing. None. Nada. Zilch. Cero.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes