VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 15902

Overview:
A wife and husband can no longer stand each other – for more reasons they care to claim for. With their past love crushed and family seemingly splitting at the seams, an exhausted wife and mother seeks sexual validation. A faultless sister and daughter begins her inevitable sexual awakening. Choose your role as Father or Son and witness two perspectives of one family falling to pieces, grasping for any possible signs of love in their descent​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-16
Release Date: 2022-08-01
Developer/Publisher: Gumdrop Games -
Version: 1.13.0 ( [Act I - Part X] CE Airing) , Act 2, DOLL HOUSE, LESPERIENZA, POOL
Censorship: No
Platform: Windows, Mac
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Changelog:

Character Relationship Guide
DOWNLOAD
Main Game
Win: - - MEGA -
Mac (1.08.0ce): - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

DOLLHOUSE
POOL
LESPERIENZA
Extras: Cheat Mod

Extra: Walkthrough/Nude Pinup Collection

Oiiink thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2929 View attachment 2930 View attachment 2931 View attachment 2932
Dual Family [v1.13.0ce]
Is this version act I plus act II, or what, kinda confusing...

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Dual Family [v1.13.0ce]
Short answer 1: it's all shit and if you want to see the mother or daughter have sex, neither will do you.
Short answer 2: Act I is all the CE stuff which is the updated "old version". Act II is all the Doll House, L'Esperienza, Pool stuff which the three are all slightly different experiences of the same acid trip that is outside of the Act I stuff.

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
This game got me here to F95zone...where I found much better games that actually had progress in them, so I suppose I can thank the dev for that.

...but it is a prime example of why I don't back games in progress no matter who is developing them. At any moment they can go off the goddamn rails, or even worse, at any moment you can realize they been off the rails this whole time and it's never going to get any better.

When I first played this game years ago, the original version, I was drawn in by the art style and female character models. The skeleton shit was unusual but I'm like "OK, so is (w)incest, maybe he's going somewhere with this", and this man has gone NOWHERE in damn near half a decade which is amazing and ridiculous.

I still remember him hyping up some school dance or some shit. He really just got his backers to dance.

Yeah fuck this game. I haven't played this new version yet and I won't touch it until and unless a ton of people confirm there is actual progress in it...and this will probably never happen.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
OVERVIEW:
A wife and husband can no longer stand each other – for more reasons they care to claim for.

A PLAYER (naming me):
A player can no longer stand this "thing" – for more reasons he care to claim for.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yeaaahhhh, Now and Then was a damn good game.
You know...
OVERVIEW:
A wife and husband can no longer stand each other – for more reasons they care to claim for.

A PLAYER (naming me):
A player can no longer stand this "thing" – for more reasons he care to claim for.
you can reply...
Meeehhhh, it's more like a zombie. not alive, but moving and only god knows where to.
to multiple posts...
Yes! you have one. it's on the far upper right corner of your windows, just click the "X"
using only one post.

Also, if you find you later decide to post on the same/similar subject and no one has posted yet, you do have the option to edit your post to add more.
f9e.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Benn Swagger

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Looking at df-1.13.0ce-pc images compared to df-1.10.0ce-pc. Here are the contact sheets for all the new images between the current and previous update shared.

View attachment 1988015 View attachment 1988016 View attachment 1988017 View attachment 1988018 View attachment 1988019
  • 8437 images in df-1.13.0ce-pc (thanks Oiiink )
  • 8145 images in df-1.10.0ce-pc
292 new images in this version. As with the previous posts when I have done the same - there is nothing worthwhile here. Move along, nothing to see.

Previous contact sheets of new images:https://f95zone.to/threads/dual-family-v1-13-0ce-gumdrop-games.1870/post-8202234
This is incredible. While I morbidly love this thread just for the insanity of the game's development, this analysis of the new images puts it in stark relief- there's nothing of substance here. And I don't even mean the lack of sex (that's a totally different issue), but there's so many images here that contain only minor differences from previous renders. And while I get it that it shows the progression of a scene, such minor changes don't take long to create. When your update consists of renders that are almost indistinguishable from one another, you're left with a very boring update.

And yet here we are, this thread still generates a ton of activity. It's almost like a car crash, people can't look away.

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
Looking at df-1.13.0ce-pc images compared to df-1.10.0ce-pc. Here are the contact sheets for all the new images between the current and previous update shared.

View attachment 1988015 View attachment 1988016 View attachment 1988017 View attachment 1988018 View attachment 1988019
  • 8437 images in df-1.13.0ce-pc (thanks Oiiink )
  • 8145 images in df-1.10.0ce-pc
292 new images in this version. As with the previous posts when I have done the same - there is nothing worthwhile here. Move along, nothing to see.

Previous contact sheets of new images:https://f95zone.to/threads/dual-family-v1-13-0ce-gumdrop-games.1870/post-8202234
w_marz is karen? yooo something wild pop up in my mind

Siyal ÇöL

Nov 14, 2017
what does the maker of this game want to do, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit,
if you're going to continue the game, do it
Or stop this bullshit

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
what does the maker of this game want to do, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit,
if you're going to continue the game, do it
Or stop this bullshit
The developer wants to continue to receive money from subscribers. People keep subscribing.
Also, the developer never comes here.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You should be able to remove your original rating of a game, this game would have zero likes then.
report review or ask from mods.

Went to his discord real quick, he ain’t there. Couldn’t ask him if he’s feeling okay. The place is bleak, even the moderators give a “I have no idea what the F is going on…” vibe.

alrighty !:LOL:
same story past x years.

Dual Family [v1.13.0ce]
doesn't matter at all but act1.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes