VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
This game would be much better if it was changed from a game to a comic instead.

And had a better plot too tbh.

All that daydreaming and drama got IMO quite old.

Fappable graphics but nothing more beyond this. A waste of potential.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This game would be much better if it was changed from a game to a comic instead.

And had a better plot too tbh.

All that daydreaming and drama got IMO quite old.

Fappable graphics but nothing more beyond this. A waste of potential.
So it would be better if it was something different and had a plot and if it wasn't a waste?
Basically what you are saying is that everything after the first 6 months of development 5 years ago is shit.
That's pretty much 904 pages of thread in a nutshell.

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
So it would be better if it was something different and had a plot and if it wasn't a waste?
Basically what you are saying is that everything after the first 6 months of development 5 years ago is shit.
That's pretty much 904 pages of thread in a nutshell.
As many people as there are opinions... ;)

Nov 3, 2022
So basically this game is no longer a great game. After years of no developments. I think most fans were kind of pissed at him, and I don't blame them. I can see why they left.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
So basically this game is no longer a great game. After years of no developments. I think most fans were kind of pissed at him, and I don't blame them. I can see why they left.
The idea of that game has a lot of Potential. But the Dev it seems decided he would rather do drugs (only way to explain what happened to the game) then create a good game. It all pretty much started when the family went off to the Aunt's house. I mean seriously what man who is fixing to divorce his wife is going to go off on a vacation with soon to be ex. At to go to his soon to be ex-sister-in-laws house??? Not NO BUT HELL NO. From that point on the game just went down hill in a hurry. Don't even get me started on that ACID trip that is part 2 of this game.

• Wow
Reactions: WitchHunter1750
Nov 3, 2022
The idea of that game has a lot of Potential. But the Dev it seems decided he would rather do drugs (only way to explain what happened to the game) then create a good game. It all pretty much started when the family went off to the Aunt's house. I mean seriously what man who is fixing to divorce his wife is going to go off on a vacation with soon to be ex. At to go to his soon to be ex-sister-in-laws house??? Not NO BUT HELL NO. From that point on the game just went down hill in a hurry. Don't even get me started on that ACID trip that is part 2 of this game.
So really, in other words, it's shitty.

I remember when the developer announced that he's no longer doing the DUAL FAMILY game,, out of the blue, because of "personal stuff", and that got lot of fans pissed at him. Not mentioned, the dev's delays really did not make anyone happy, and he was almost 1,000 subscribers down. Once fans goes, so does his money.

I didn't like him either. After what, couple years, in developments, there was no massive contents to see, and he was a huge waste on Fans's time and money.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
So really, in other words, it's shitty.

I remember when the developer announced that he's no longer doing the DUAL FAMILY game,, out of the blue, because of "personal stuff", and that got lot of fans pissed at him. Not mentioned, the dev's delays really did not make anyone happy, and he was almost 1,000 subscribers down. Once fans goes, so does his money.

I didn't like him either. After what, couple years, in developments, there was no massive contents to see, and he was a huge waste on Fans's time and money.
Like I said that idea behind the game was good. If the Dev had stayed with the first part of the game and allowed the relationship between Mom and Son (or Dad & Daughter if your picked that) to grow and build.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WitchHunter1750
Nov 3, 2022
The two odd balls, Dollhouse and L'whatever are just more of the same but less of it. They are fever dreams. If you really want to know more... If you want to know more, feel free to browse the results of this search link I made back in May: https://f95zone.to/search/192150480/?q=difference&t=post&c[thread]=1870&o=date
So basically, a remake of a remake, of a remake, one after another. Am I right??? It seems the developer isn't committing to one game and he hasn't even complete that original game. I wonder If I can ask the developer If I can have it, and I can develop it myself. If he's not up to par with it, or he's not into it, then I can ask him if I can buy the rights from him? Make it my own?

I just searched how to make a Renpy game, and it says it's the easiest software, for making visual novel games.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Count Morado

Lokesh 47

Jul 13, 2021
Hey come on gumdrop if you are reading this as i grow older i am loosing interest in incest before i loose it completely, complete this game man let me have a good fap.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
1.16.0 ver
No. It's not worth it. Nothing of any substance has been added since v1.13.0 and there was nothing of substance in that. See my post here: #17,844.
Also, the mother and daughter characters do not have sex with anyone in DF. Never have (well, the mother had to give birth to the son and daughter 'years ago' in story time - but the mother and father characters get it on in DF, either).
Hey come on gumdrop if you are reading this as i grow older i am loosing interest in incest before i loose it completely, complete this game man let me have a good fap.
You expect something to change after 5 years of it not changing?

• Haha
Reactions: girlfairdev and cxx
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes