VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes
Jun 10, 2018
I dont understand, i fell like there isnt a whole lot of content in the game, but the other downloads have more and potentially better content, am i suppose to mix the file am i playing the game wrong, is it just really weird choice by the dev, im actually at a loss here. plz help

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I dont understand, i fell like there isnt a whole lot of content in the game, but the other downloads have more and potentially better content, am i suppose to mix the file am i playing the game wrong, is it just really weird choice by the dev, im actually at a loss here. plz help
Read the 3 posts prior to yours. What you most likely want does not exist in this - hasn't for over five years, and most likely never will.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
how the fuck do you play this game, there is the main game, then pool, dollhouse lesperanza and shit, what is the order to play it?
That is very easy! If you want to play DF, play the main game, it is the only part with potential, but very slow development. Everything else is the result of an addled mind, the time to download the other parts alone is simply not worth it. But if want to see how a LSD trip might look, try the other parts of DF.:)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
how the fuck do you play this game, there is the main game, then pool, dollhouse lesperanza and shit, what is the order to play it?
The content you are looking for does not exist. The mother and daughter characters do not have any sex scenes with anyone in this product.

Learn more here: #18,075 and here #18,070

Huh. Both of which are on the previous page to this one. I recommend always reading the entirety of the OP of a thread and then at least skimming through the last 2-3 pages in a thread before even considering a download of anything from this site. It will end up saving you bandwidth, headache, and time.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Whenever I come here and read that people still download this "April Fool's Day" game, play it and ask: "what am I supposed to do? what is this stuff? is there any sex content with (say a name)?" I laugh out loud.

You've just made my day, dude! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So that people would ask this question. Also, see this - open spoiler in OP and read last sentence before screenshots.

Lastly, click the little X in the upper right corner of the window, select the folder you put the DF files into and delete it. And then just read the last 2 pages of this thread. Best use of your time when compared to trying to get through DF.

• Haha
Reactions: Turret and cxx

Alpha40

Jun 29, 2020
That is very easy! If you want to play DF, play the main game, it is the only part with potential, but very slow development. Everything else is the result of an addled mind, the time to download the other parts alone is simply not worth it. But if want to see how a LSD trip might look, try the other parts of DF.:)
I too found a lot of confusion to understand what the secondary chapters actually were, when I read your comment I thought "but no, he must be exaggerating", well ... I was wrong, there is no better term than describe what I saw as pure LSD xd

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I too found a lot of confusion to understand what the secondary chapters actually were, when I read your comment I thought "but no, he must be exaggerating", well ... I was wrong, there is no better term than describe what I saw as pure LSD xd
that's what has been said many times by me and count.

Alpha40

Jun 29, 2020
that's what has been said many times by me and count.
however as beautiful as the models are, it's really disappointing to play a total of hours and find that there are no sex scenes with either of the main characters, by the way I don't know the direction of the developer but it seems that the harem will not be possible have it...I'm wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
however as beautiful as the models are, it's really disappointing to play a total of hours and find that there are no sex scenes with either of the main characters, by the way I don't know the direction of the developer but it seems that the harem will not be possible have it...I'm wrong?
like i said some time ago: if you want to see sexscenes then you are playing wrong game and if you see sexscenes then you aren't playing df.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes