Vargravn

Nov 17, 2021
[Act I - Part X] CE Airing (Legacy DF) Links:

WINDOWS

MEGA (1.08.0ce)

MAC

MEGA (1.08.0ce)

ANDROID

Android compatibility has been abandoned until there's more time for development.

I apologize for repeatedly setting expectation for a mobile build, but we've found it impossible to successfully troubleshoot the android crashing with our three other projects and development schedule.

Until then, I hope you can find a Mac or PC to play this Part X airing!

Walkthrough + Nude Pinup Collection

MEGA (1.08.0ce)

MEGA (100 Images in 4k Resolution)

This month's CE airing of [Act I - Part X] brings new visitors to the S Campaign and begins the final day of the F Campaign (leave path).

S CAMPAIGN

- Room Day (hug path - kiss path - MATRIARCH)

F CAMPAIGN

Do you or anyone know what the password to unlock the nude pinup collections?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How do i Start the Game IT Sticks on the Charakter menu
You should delete this - it's not what you are wanting. Read some of the last 2-4 pages of posts.

If you decide to waste even more time (than you have downloading while wasting bandwidth) and want to continue, read this in OP:
1682465192404.png

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How much blow are we talking
You replied to a year old post. The answer to "how much" is ZERO. There was nothing there. As has been shown in the nearly 1,000 posts since that was posted and the many times we have responded to your posts reminding you of the same answers.

• Haha

Lokesh 47

Jul 13, 2021
You replied to a year old post. The answer to "how much" is ZERO. There was nothing there. As has been shown in the nearly 1,000 posts since that was posted and the many times we have responded to your posts reminding you of the same answers.
Oo shit i thought it was new, now i saw the dates, I'm out,Peace

• Haha

Vargravn

Nov 17, 2021
I specifically downloaded something I did not need (the file) to make sure before I answered you. I checked my information before I typed.

I used a magic wand. LUL
Well someone put a encryption key on it. Maybe it was GumdropGames IDK. Dude can please share your copy of the file? I would to something out of this laggy series.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Well someone put a encryption key on it. Maybe it was GumdropGames IDK. Dude can please share your copy of the file? I would to something out of this laggy series.
They have not put an encryption key on it. It's still available for download and unzipping without an issue.

I am not going to upload something that is already available for download. I just downloaded and checked again. I don't want the garbage on my computer, so I am literally downloading specifically to check for you. Afterwards, I delete it all.

Neither the Mega download nor the zip file itself has a password. It must be something on your end giving you problems. So even if I did upload it, you probably would have similar issues.

Reactions: KROM95

Vargravn

Nov 17, 2021
They have not put an encryption key on it. It's still available for download and unzipping without an issue.

I am not going to upload something that is already available for download. I just downloaded and checked again. I don't want the garbage on my computer, so I am literally downloading specifically to check for you. Afterwards, I delete it all.

Neither the Mega download nor the zip file itself has a password. It must be something on your end giving you problems. So even if I did upload it, you probably would have similar issues.
*Sighs* .... Well, thanks anyway. I'll see if I can fix this myself.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes