VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Nope. Never again. Bad faith dev. I know this is an echo of many other people here, but this guy is a rip-off or at the very least extremely bad at anything involving time management, scheduled, scope creep, ect.

He made some good models with a decent plot but virtually every other aspect of development has failed. Instead of admitting said failures he strung people along literally for years claiming updates were right around the corner, only to *suddenly* decide he had to restart all development.

At this point, he either needs to hire or bring someone on to manage his workflow and make all the production decisions for him while he takes on the role of artists or he needs to just stop.

It's games and developers like this that make people hesitant to support games until they're done or well underway.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Weird possibly medication-induced rant.
This conspiracy theory is bonkers. There are a shitton of negative reviews for this title (and many titles) on this site. If you had a review removed it's because you're not meeting the requirements set forth in the rules. The mods/staff have no reason to collude with developers on here. Also, this is off-topic for this thread --- again, not meeting the requirements set forth in the rules.

Stick to discussing the game. That's what this thread is for.

The only thing that pisses me off now is that no other dev picked up the moms model and made a new game with her, cuz lets face it, before he went batshit crazy, we were here for the milf and shes still one of the best.
I don't see the allure in the resting bitch face of a mother model nor the apathetic expression of the daughter model. But to each their own. That said - just go enjoy the fan-art thread if you want more of the characters. https://f95zone.to/threads/dual-family-fan-art.5594/

Last edited:

easterlol

Oct 22, 2017
Look, I was with you through some of your first post ever on this site - but your second post and this conspiracy theory is bonkers. There are a shitton of negative reviews for this title (and many titles) on this site. If you had a review removed it's because you're not meeting the requirements set forth in the rules. The mods/staff have no reason to collude with developers on here. Also, this is off-topic for this thread --- again, not meeting the requirements set forth in the rules.

Stick to discussing the game. That's what this thread is for.

I don't see the allure in the resting bitch face of a mother model nor the apathetic expression of the daughter model. But to each their own. That said - just go enjoy the fan-art thread if you want more of the characters. https://f95zone.to/threads/dual-family-fan-art.5594/
thank you for being cool and giving the alternative optional to enjoy the game

• Angry
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
So no new content just reposting of the same things?
NO, there is new content compared to the versions we had here before. It is the size of these updates and the fact, that in DF 1 the children finally are on their way to the school ball. But considering that the game is 6 years in the making, it could be forther advanced. As I mentioned in earlier posts, DF 1 had sizeable potential, it was one of the first storydriven, halfway realistic erotic games, which lies mostly fallow.
The basic story, renders and stuff are good for a nice game, but gumdrop prefers to milk and the "artsy", at least what he thinks is an artsy approach, gamemaking.
A bit more speed of story development, some, not even large, changes to story flow and characters and DF would still be among the games people liked to play.
But what gumdrop does brings him into the same league of milkers no one needs, Aorrta, ICstor, Lust&Passions to name some, reside in

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why the hell is this shit still going on? Of all the good games that had been abandoned, this one is like a cockroach that nobody wants but just can't die to continuously drain money from Patreon.
it's due true believers that scammers like scamdrop and scamstor are successful and good devs don't get anything.

The main game have something new? Whats the order to play the game now? 1st the main and then dollhouse and stuff? im confused dammit :S
main game is df rest are shit (bnot that main game isn't shit too).

So is there any action between mom and son in any of these games?
not in past, not now and not in future.

Which file has a Virus? Is that known?
prolly false positive. check post which started this virus warning.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
it's due true believers that scammers like scamdrop and scamstor are successful and good devs don't get anything.

main game is df rest are shit (bnot that main game isn't shit too).

not in past, not now and not in future.

prolly false positive. check post which started this virus warning.
Considering how much he milks his viewers and how his support is slowly disappearing - I wouldn't put it past him to inject a secret miner into the game files, trojan, or w.e, as long as he can somehow monetize it. I wouldn't touch it anyway, there's no worth taking a risk on this pile of s**t.

• Haha
Reactions: dhentai1 and cxx

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
So far i dont know which is the new download and what is new in the download, and base off the comments im assuming nothing new has happend yet?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul
May 16, 2018
bruh... just to put it into context...

In the time that this game first came out, France and Argentina won the world cups, three triple-A Spider-Man games were released, George Floyd was killed and the protests that followed occurred, the Covid-19 pandemic shut down the world, Trump's presidential run was passed on to Biden's, a war between Russia and Ukraine started, two Dragon Ball movies were released, Fortnite became a worldwide phenomenon, five Super Bowls were held, YouTube removed dislikes, Avengers Endgame and No Way Home were shown in cinemas, Joe left the Impractical Jokers, the Playstation 5 was released, the Notre-Dame church was caught in a fire, and last but not least, I lost my virginity..

Even so, the pathetic whiny lil-dick bitch MC still hasn't fucked his mother nor sister apart from putting his cock inside a skeleton in an airplane... what a fucking fail of a project. LOL.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
This conspiracy theory is bonkers. There are a shitton of negative reviews for this title (and many titles) on this site. If you had a review removed it's because you're not meeting the requirements set forth in the rules. The mods/staff have no reason to collude with developers on here. Also, this is off-topic for this thread --- again, not meeting the requirements set forth in the rules.
How can you state this so matter of fact?. You make it sound impossible for a mod/staff member to collude or simply act on their own behalf to promote or degrade a specific game? Have you never heard of a pay for play review or product placement promotion, a overzealous mod pushing their view point over others, etc. Lots and lots of possibilities.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes