• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I can't help but be absolutely fascinated by this game and the conversation around it. There's nothing else like it on F95. I know everyone is pissed, but the game is like a slow motion train wreck that you can't look away from.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think I found this game when I first joined here, what the hell is that with those prices, talk about Ludacris :rolleyes:
serious milking.

compressed
since any uncompressed aren't worth to waste bandwith so compressed are useless too.

Yeah, can someone write up a guide on what all these downloads are? This shit is indecipherable.
main game is crap and rest are whatever scamdrop has hallucinated or "seen" during lsd-trips.

Hows the original game going? Last I checked it was going as batshit as Part 2. Has that calmed down?
nothing has changed.

Anyone got the walkthough PDF? It's listed on the itch page but I didn't notice it in/with any of the download links.
that reqs extra payment. you can request wt-mod elsewhere but most likely you won't find any modder to touch these poss.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
If you don't want loose your mind watch these videos

Pixeldrain
Looking at the webms in this link that was posted in KROM95 's share - there does not appear anything really new in content in the past year and a half or so since the last time it was shared on F95. If you want the to enjoy the "best" any of this thing has to offer - just go download your favorite webm from that link. You can fantasize it's the content you want with the character combinations you want because while you can see certain faces in some and certain body types in others - even people who attempt to run these things aren't sure who is doing what to who and whether it is in game "real life," fantasy, or dream sequences.

SonsOLiberty it may pay off to compress those videos and put a link to those at the top of your compression post. Just an idea. LUL

cxx enjoy the mayhem!

KROM95 what have you wrought?

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018

Apart from that, you will just have to decide for yourself what is what.... main game, dlc, side stories, padding.... you are free to make your own judgements, but those links with the most convoluted about should give you some hint :rolleyes:
Damn that 70 USD price tag. Heh, someone wants that sweet AAA money :D

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
nothing, if game gets updated every year then per f95 rules mods can't put abandoned tag. doesn't mean that its worth it to waste bandwith.
I know I'm just being a goof ass. f95 doesnt give a shit one way or another which makes the place infinitely better than HF was in that regard.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know I'm just being a goof ass. f95 doesnt give a shit one way or another which makes the place infinitely better than HF was in that regard.
well ad revenue is ad revenue no matter how its gotten.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes