• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
If anyone have played df dollhouse tell me if there are animation in it or not,i don't have a pc so i can't.
Chummer, I have been around F95 long enough to know the time when DF started and all the things following. The only part somewhat worth playing is Part 1, currently 1.22ce.
A lot of potential wasted, you could have made a really nice game out of it if you tightened the story structure and changed a couple things, but it is a game. A family shortly before falling apart due to accumulated problems, where the main development follows the Dad-Daughter and/or the Mom-Son pairs.

Dollhouse and all other parts belonging to part 2 are what, according to the Dev, he wanted to make from the start. So far, so good. BUT!!! These parts play as a visual-textual representation of a LSD or Angel´s dust trip! You might not believe me, but this is the truth. In a certain way, kudos to gumdrop for making the "game" he wanted, but everything you´ll see in part 2 seems to stem from an addled mind or being created under influence.

Reactions: ct4me

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
These parts play as a visual-textual representation of a LSD or Angel´s dust trip! You might not believe me, but this is the truth. In a certain way, kudos to gumdrop for making the "game" he wanted, but everything you´ll see in part 2 seems to stem from an addled mind or being created under influence.
Soo, pretentious shit?

Reactions: Saturday7bones

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Dawg I absolutely refuse to play this crap fest. But.. can someone tell me if he finally fucks his mom in this update? I doubt it'll ever happen and I know I won't be the one to see it but please, just tell me
Nope, he does not. Neither do the Dad and Daughter the naughty deed. Even if the Dad-Daughter pair at least would be more ok than the Mom-Son pair. The latter are even outside their desires deeply troubled persons, the Son is actually a ticking timebomb - and going by the 1.22 update the Mom is not all too far behind him.
The former at least can have a really close relationship and it is heavily hinted that both Dad and Daughter love each other and had a good relationship for a long time. There are several scenes on the Dad-Daughter path where you just could say "Do it finally", like when the two are playing on the bed or when they talk with each other and sentence by sentence move closer.
As I mentioned in another post, DF 1 has potentail, if it would just be used.

Soo, pretentious shit?
Well, pretentious shit would at least be pretentious, I fear gumdrop takes this serious as art, since what he does with part 2 is far too elaborate to be a "I´ll show them" joke. As I said, it looks like a drug trip representation or very far out surrealism. But I think the trip representation is it.
While he still updates part 1, the main game at least now and then, he also does quite a bit for all the stuff the he considers part 2. That is simply too much work invested just to induce headscratching by the audience.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DualFamily-1.22.1ce
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Woah what happened to this game's score lmao. I haven't really checked it for years now and it's at barely 2 stars. What happened lmao.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes