VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

giantboss

Aug 10, 2016
Sometimes i remember about this game and the potential that could have.
Instead of putting years of work on those "standalone expansions" or whatever those things with weird names that look like a sick art project, and use those animations on the main one, this game could have been one of the best.

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
Hey, can someone please tell me if these are all seperate games or does the maingame include everything. Thanks

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hey, can someone please tell me if these are all seperate games or does the maingame include everything. Thanks
They are all separate things but none of them have what you are looking for in terms of sexual content with the mother character or the daughter character. They haven't for over 6 years and you shouldn't ever expect to see any.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you wanna waste bandwith and your time then dl only main game unless you really want to waste bandwith and your time even more.

Roke16

Jun 4, 2020
I don't understand anything!
Did they update the main story?
And would "Act 2, DOLL'S HOUSE, LESPERIENZA, POOL, WAVEFORM" be a continuation in the form of chapters or are they extras that don't have much influence on the story of the game?

emixam2005

Jan 2, 2020
It's been a while since I came on this game's tread.

Let me guess? Still no sex scene but full psychedelic scene with talking skeleton or did the creator finally stop milking and gave some real content to his game? (serious question here)

I think I already know the answer but I wanted to be sure by asking someone who played the last version before thinking about spending time on it ^^

(I'm actually surprised the game get new update again, I thought it was 100% dead since years and years ^^')

Reactions: batpaise

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It's been a while since I came on this game's tread.

Let me guess? Still no sex scene but full psychedelic scene with talking skeleton or did the creator finally stop milking and gave some real content to his game? (serious question here)

I think I already know the answer but I wanted to be sure by asking someone who played the last version before thinking about spending time on it ^^

(I'm actually surprised the game get new update again, I thought it was 100% dead since years and years ^^')
Read the post directly above yours and the one at the top of the page or skim the previous page or two (serious answer). These questions have been asked ad nauseum and answered just as much.

emixam2005

Jan 2, 2020
Read the post directly above yours and the one at the top of the page or skim the previous page or two (serious answer). These questions have been asked ad nauseum and answered just as much.
I actually read the 9 to 10 last page but it all seems to be post from trolls or from frustrated people about the last life years of the game who destroy it without checking if there was real content (I don't blame them, Gumdrop and his game fully deserve the trashtalk train)

It just didn't seem to be opinion of people who actually checked the last content of the game, only shit talking about Gumdrop or the game (which again he fully deserve)

I was just hoping for a pragmatic opinion of someone who gave a real try to the last update.

I don't know why I'm still curious about that game.... maybe because it was one of the first I played ^^'

Reactions: CX330

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I actually read the 9 to 10 last page but it all seems to be post from trolls or from frustrated people about the last life years of the game who destroy it without checking if there was real content (I don't blame them, Gumdrop and his game fully deserve the trashtalk train)

It just didn't seem to be opinion of people who actually checked the last content of the game, only shit talking about Gumdrop or the game (which again he fully deserve)

I was just hoping for a pragmatic opinion of someone who gave a real try to the last update.

I don't know why I'm still curious about that game.... maybe because it was one of the first I played ^^'
https://f95zone.to/posts/11102391 <-- that's the content of the last update.

I haven't played this in years. However, for a few updates last year, I ripped the images and videos to find no content that many were looking for. Nothing has changed since that time - no matter the number of updates since.

It's not about trolls or "destroy it without checking" -- there is no there, there. There was no there, there when this was first made - people called out the developer within 3-6 months after it was introduced on here and nothing has changed. He promised content for months upon his "return" to developing only at the last second (actually, after delays to the release of this content that he kept telling people he was working on) to tell everyone he was ditching the incarnation at that time to move this these Part 2, POOL, etc versions. During COVID, he claimed he was awaiting delivery of a motion capture system to revolutionize the content... nothing about it since

I'm not angry about this - I stay in this thread for the pure entertainment and disbelief of how people have idealized this thing.

Perhaps if you say what content you are looking for, then we can give you a more direct answer.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
After the dance in the living room, I thought the sexual moment would come, my dick and I were getting ready for that... And I just reached the end of this last update with a hint of sadness in my heart. I love the shots you use without being so explicit, the lighting in the scenarios that combine perfectly with the emotions presented, without a doubt, I hope there will be an update soon

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
After the dance in the living room, I thought the sexual moment would come, my dick and I were getting ready for that... And I just reached the end of this last update with a hint of sadness in my heart. I love the shots you use without being so explicit, the lighting in the scenarios that combine perfectly with the emotions presented, without a doubt, I hope there will be an update soon
The developer doesn't interact here and there's no sign (in at least 4 years) that they read anything from here. The scenes you are hoping for have been teased since the beginning of development 5 years ago and have not come. That includes a couple of years of no development, etc. The content you are looking for is most likely never to come.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
new walkthrough?
No - and most likely never will be. The son and father characters never have sex with the mother and daughter characters. Not even mom and dad get down and dirty in this.
Are there any wrong answers or game overs in this game or can we play how ever we like?
The wrong answer is downloading it. The game over is the time wasted on a title that promises but never delivers, even after 6+ years of development. See above.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes