VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Atemkun

Jan 15, 2018
may i ask how to get kill scene after son dance or make love with mother. it's in the game or side game

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
may i ask how to get kill scene after son dance or make love with mother. it's in the game or side game
People who have played this say that the last update ended on the way to a dance, so there is no "after" the dance. The son doesn't have sex with the mother in this. The father doesn't have sex with the daughter in this. That didn't exist six years ago when it was first started and it doesn't exist now.

What do you mean by "kill scene?" I assume English is not your first language. Please use a translator to write a complete and correct sentence in your native language to then translate it into English and post that here. I recommend DeepL.com.

Reactions: Herofactory45

baron1234

Nov 21, 2021
main game don't have animation right ?

i paly dollhouse amezing animation ,In game i'm not understand dev this game so indy and feel mystic.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can You play as the son and steal the family from dad or You have to play as both?
You can play as either the son or the dad, but none of the content you are looking for exists in this product. See half the posts in this 929 page thread saying the same thing over and over. (such as the post above yours)
main game don't have animation right ?

i paly dollhouse amezing animation ,In game i'm not understand dev this game so indy and feel mystic.
The developer doesn't understand what they are making - outside of a drug-induced ego trip. They haven't made any substantive progress in the development in over 6 years. It's the same non-content over and over with different angles and zooms in the images/videos.

baron1234

Nov 21, 2021
You can play as either the son or the dad, but none of the content you are looking for exists in this product. See half the posts in this 929 page thread saying the same thing over and over. (such as the post above yours)
The developer doesn't understand what they are making - outside of a drug-induced ego trip. They haven't made any substantive progress in the development in over 6 years. It's the same non-content over and over with different angles and zooms in the images/videos.
Thank for your reply , i'm feel like watching The Lobster movie , This is 6 year OMG!!! Haha

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank for your reply , i'm feel like watching The Lobster movie , This is 6 year OMG!!! Haha
well scamdrop just collected money for a few years and didn't do anything for game until patreon said that needs to do something or honeyjar gets closed.

Reactions: Herofactory45

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
well scamdrop just collected money for a few years and didn't do anything for game until patreon said that needs to do something or honeyjar gets closed.
Patreon doesn't give a flying shit about you doing anything for your patrons. Unless there are signs of money laundering (and money is being handed over for nothing), they won't do anything with creators who supply nothing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Patreon doesn't give a flying shit about you doing anything for your patrons. Unless there are signs of money laundering (and money is being handed over for nothing), they won't do anything with creators who supply nothing.
normally they don't but scamdrop got reported so many times that patreon had to act, same with scamstor.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes