VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Atemkun

Jan 15, 2018
I think the developer had ptsd so he created stories like this. after spending time playing all the games and trying every option and guide.
act 1 depicts PTSD the developer of this story is very simple just misunderstood, and was created by a third party from the wife's sister and niece. I do not know the wife is the older sister or younger sister. and the child. In DF, twins, whether the son's position is the older brother or younger brother or the difference in age are not twins born at the same time. her marriage also happened due to an accident during pregnancy when she was a teenager so she had to get married immediately to be responsible because there was a baby in the mother's womb.

and in my opinion you can choose 3-4 routes.
route 1. the father who had an affair and received a divorce.
the child snatches the mother or he leaves the mother.
route 2. the father tries to take care of his family and cancels the divorce if you choose not to cheat, be nice to your son and wife, then the reward is you get sex with your wife and creampie her. on the grounds that the pregnancy of the 3rd child, the divorce was cancelled. the easiest route to get if we want sex with the wife.
the child tries to be a trobel maker, abuses and perverts the mother or the child becomes a good child and a good sibling who is soon looking for a girlfriend.

route 3 Affair and chaos route the husband cheats + impregnates the daughter or the child impregnates his aunt and mother. it's possible that the males will compete to be the alpha maybe kill each other

route 4 harem ending
the father impregnates his daughter, wife and sister and his nephew takes his son's girlfriend. and be nice to the child or drive the child away.

the son is incestuous with his mother, sisters, aunts and cousins. marry his girlfriend or not. be nice to the father or not cheat behind the father or take over the position of being an alpha male.

maybe the cousin's child is the daughter of the father who is kept secret by the aunt. Aunt's husband knows that he divorces her and doesn't give love to the daughter because it's not his daughter and the aunt uses her child to destroy the sister's family to get her sister's husband but there is a plot twist the husband also sleeps and has sex with the aunt's child

act 2 is just fan service and what players hope for from DF games and also an alternative story using the same characters in DF

teers82

Jul 30, 2021
Just started playing this game and totally confused as the game seems to make a pretty big jump out of nowhere - I get the choice to leave the door locked/unlocked for Karen and then I'm teaching someone how to play the guitar and going on a trip.....

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Just started playing this game and totally confused as the game seems to make a pretty big jump out of nowhere - I get the choice to leave the door locked/unlocked for Karen and then I'm teaching someone how to play the guitar and going on a trip.....
Delete to stop wasting your time on something that does nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
gratz, you just got sucked into scamdrop's hallucinations.

Reactions: Atemkun

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm gonna make a Fanfiction Story, not Visual Novel games

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro, you got it all wrong.

Best Dual Family fan-fiction? a story on Dual Family's F95 thread, of course!

Main characters:

- Ryan, a dude who keeps asking on F95's thread whether the Son is finally porking the Mom in the latest update;
- Luna, a dudette who keeps asking on F95's thread WTF happened to the Dad/Daughter route;
- Dude, a dude who keeps asking on F95's thread WTF is this shit guys did I download the wrong file;
- Bro, a bro who keeps asking on F95's thread WTF is wrong with the Author;
- Manny, a dude who keeps asking on F95's thread where is the Skeleton is he coming back.

• Haha
Reactions: Sesinho and cxx

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
The
Bro, you got it all wrong.

Best Dual Family fan-fiction? a story on Dual Family's F95 thread, of course!

Main characters:

- Ryan, a dude who keeps asking on F95's thread whether the Son is finally porking the Mom in the latest update;
- Luna, a dudette who keeps asking on F95's thread WTF happened to the Dad/Daughter route;
- Dude, a dude who keeps asking on F95's thread WTF is this shit guys did I download the wrong file;
- Bro, a bro who keeps asking on F95's thread WTF is wrong with the Author;
- Manny, a dude who keeps asking on F95's thread where is the Skeleton is he coming back.
The Example is from The DeLuca Family (Luna DeLuca)

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Kyle is just a Lazy and scammy #@$@!#. He never intented and doesn't intend to deliver the meat. He postponed the game for almost 3 long years before surprising everyone with his remake bull$#@.

But you know what ? The most surprising in this case isn't the Dev's scammy behavior, BUT ALL THE SHEEP feeding him with cash since 2017. Before becoming a notorious Scammer, ICSTOR completed 4 or 5 games. This one is the LAZIEST DEV I ever saw, squeezing everything he can with his first game and hides his unprofessionalism with lengthy posts.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
this game was really promising back in the days.
Sad that it turns out like that.
It was never promising. If you read back to the first pages of the thread - you will see that people already saw that nothing would come of this title as early as 3 months from it's introduction in 2017. It's nostalgia and projection that keep people thinking that this was something, when it wasn't.

Reactions: Ottoeight

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
It was never promising. If you read back to the first pages of the thread - you will see that people already saw that nothing would come of this title as early as 3 months from it's introduction in 2017. It's nostalgia and projection that keep people thinking that this was something, when it wasn't.
no, back in the days i was thinking it's promising.
People were probably thinking this because at that time it was dmd blueballing time.
Were dmd was still building up to sexual content, there were not much incest games around like today, just a handful.

Reactions: Facha

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
no, back in the days i was thinking it's promising.
People were probably thinking this because at that time it was dmd blueballing time.
Were dmd was still building up to sexual content, there were not much incest games around like today, just a handful.
You weren't a member of this site for the first year this title was introduced. It was already in stall mode for 6+ months before you created your Savor account on F95. If that would be the first time you opened this title - it's not promise you were thinking - it was projection, you were projecting onto the title what you thought you would like to see happen and not what was actually building up in the title. Since that time, you look back with nostalgia on what you thought could have happened from your own previous projection.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
You weren't a member of this site for the first year this title was introduced. It was already in stall mode for 6+ months before you created your Savor account on F95. If that would be the first time you opened this title
You could be right there. Not sure how long i followed this game already but it was a pretty early version.
Not sure if f95zone had already "only registered users" or i got these games from another site.
But i'm into these games already since early 2017, so could also probably be that i played even the first version.

it's not promise you were thinking - it was projection, you were projecting onto the title what you thought you would like to see happen and not what was actually building up in the title.
No, the start of the game was really promising for me.
Maybe it wasn't to you but that does not mean it was the same for everyone.

Since that time, you look back with nostalgia on what you thought could have happened
Surely i look back in nostalgia, whats wrong with that?
I could have been a great game and now its just a space hog if i should believe the comments today.
Which i do, so much people cant be wrong at the same time.

from your own previous projection.
Just no.

Edit:
Seem like you're just since last year around here, so dunno how true your statements are about 6+ months stall.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But i'm into these games already since early 2017, so could also probably be that i played even the first version.
well op was made on march 2017 so possible that you got it from f95.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Edit:
Seem like you're just since last year around here, so dunno how true your statements are about 6+ months stall.
This account is, yes. However I have had at least one previous account.

Also, just because this account was started in January 2022, doesn't meant I can't go back and read the first pages of any thread. That's one reason why 99% of the posts remain on the F95 site - for people to find answers to their questions without having to ask them all over again when they've already been answered a hundred times before.

That's why I told you to "read back to the first pages of the thread" ... because you will see that by June of 2017 (the title was introduced in March 2017) many were already commenting that there was nothing to see here and for people to move on to something else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can follow this trend for all 6+ years this title has been in the public. All the promise and potential people thought they say in this title was their own projection of expectations and/or promises and pledges not kept by the developer.

There was never anything here except technological snake oil.

Reactions: cxx

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
This account is, yes. However I have had at least one previous account.

Also, just because this account was started in January 2022, doesn't meant I can't go back and read the first pages of any thread. That's one reason why 99% of the posts remain on the F95 site - for people to find answers to their questions without having to ask them all over again when they've already been answered a hundred times before.

That's why I told you to "read back to the first pages of the thread" ... because you will see that by June of 2017 (the title was introduced in March 2017) many were already commenting that there was nothing to see here and for people to move on to something else.
Dunno why you're telling me that, i didnt ask any question.
But nice to know what you do with your lifetime i guess?

You can follow this trend for all 6+ years this title has been in the public. All the promise and potential people thought they say in this title was their own projection of expectations and/or promises and pledges not kept by the developer.

There was never anything here except technological snake oil.
I never defendet anything he did in all these years so again dunno why you're telling me that.

Dunno what you actualy talking about, as the game started it was really nice buildup
The ideas were just great and innovative for that time in a fitting setting.
opinions are opinions not hard facts.

If your opinion is another good, you can have one but let me have my own pls?

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes