VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
well op was made on march 2017 so possible that you got it from f95.
Yea but my acc is just since 2018 and f95zone has "registered user only" downloads dunno if this were a thing at that time.
If it was i got it probably from another site, were on plently other before i knew f95zone.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yea but my acc is just since 2018 and f95zone has "registered user only" downloads dunno if this were a thing at that time.
If it was i got it probably from another site, were on plently other before i knew f95zone.
demo version came on march 2017 (according to svscomics) and next version on svs is 0.98ce 3 years later.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
demo version came on march 2017 (according to svscomics) and next version on svs is 0.98ce 3 years later.
yea then i played a later version not demo, like Count Morado pointed already out.
Still not changing the fact that this game still were promising in my opinion back in the days.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea then i played a later version not demo, like Count Morado pointed already out.
Still not changing the fact that this game still were promising in my opinion back in the days.
yes it was but soon scamdrop wanted easy money and stopped devving.

Reactions: Savor

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What's the deal with the other "versions" below the "main game" are they add-ons or what?
They are just different interactive experiences within the same interpersonal relationships of the same characters. They are acid trips of grandiose narcissism by the developer that don't develop the any storyline but, rather, continues releases to sustain its fanbase.

If you are looking for content that has sex scenes for either the mother character or the daughter character - there are no scenes outside of the developer hinting that any characters are having sex with either of them.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
some people, 99% of thread is telling what this game has and what those other versions are and still.

hipsterbag

Jul 19, 2018
So I've been following this game a long time, I loved the initial releases, and there some things here which are interesting that I don't see discussed much. I have taken a deep dive into the game's codes and assets, as I am a programmer myself.

For example
1. Kyle got tired of working on the game and sold it to a third-party. The "scamdrop" is not the original gumdrop, hence the schizo pivots. There's even unused dialogue where he is meta-joking about being tired of working on the game and selling it to someone else.

2. The game has full sex scenes that resolve the original cliffhangers, they're just not coded in yet. In keeping with the original game's quality, they are very well done and quite erotic, dare I say some of the best in the entire VN genre. These include, for the M/S path
- A very erotic scene following the "dance" cliffhanger where the mother removes her wedding ring and teases the son.
- A steamy makeout following the dance
- The son finally taking his mother's womanhood as they lay in bed cuddling and staring deeply into each other's eyes, which turns into aggressive domination by the son (very hot).
- Sex in the shower the next morning, and the mother's regret and uncertainty

There's also
- father having sex with the niece
- father having sex with the daughter on the couch (not sure where this fits into the story)

pic rel

Last edited:

Laurafan

May 15, 2022
So I've been following this game a long time, I loved the initial releases, and there some things here which are interesting that I don't see discussed much. I have taken a deep dive into the game's codes and assets, as I am a programmer myself.

For example
1. Kyle got tired of working on the game and sold it to a third-party. The "scamdrop" is not the original gumdrop, hence the schizo pivots. There's even unused dialogue where he is meta-joking about being tired of working on the game and selling it to someone else.

2. The game has full sex scenes that resolve the original cliffhangers, they're just not coded in yet. In keeping with the original game's quality, they are very well done and quite erotic, dare I say some of the best in the entire VN genre. These include, for the M/S path
- A very erotic scene following the "dance" cliffhanger where the mother removes her wedding ring and teases the son.
- The son finally taking his mother's womanhood as they lay in bed cuddling and staring deeply into each other's eyes, which turns into aggressive domination by the son (very hot).

There's also
- father having sex with the daughter on the couch (not sure where this fits into the story)

pic rel
That sounds pretty dope man, you should share all of that deep dive shit here, may make some people rejoice.

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
so many option what must i download first main game?? what about other download ? is it canon?
Download the main game. It's the most coherent and plays basically like any other vn.
The ones under it are all a "sequel" but it comes off as a fever dream and doesn't really make sense. There's a few scenes that looks like memories, but they totally pivot from where the main game has been heading.

Reactions: elandoor

Vlad3334

Aug 4, 2023

For example

There's also

pic rel
Dude, you're just something. Can you post more of this content?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That sounds pretty dope man, you should share all of that deep dive shit here, may make some people rejoice.
those have been shared before but since those scenes aren't actually in game means that game is sexless.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes