VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Do you guys all(or some of you) hate this game?
I have no fondness nor hatred for the title (this aint a game, there's nothing that makes it one - hell, it's barely a Kinetic Novel, let alone a VN - it's a meandering myriad of machinations and mumblings) and the developer.

Reactions: The D0n and Fajlar6

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
Can I make a fanfiction story about this game (Dual Family)?

And if I can/allowed to, Do I need/have to make My Character(OC) bio/profile too here?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can I make a fanfiction story about this game (Dual Family)?

And if I can/allowed to, Do I need/have to make My Character(OC) bio/profile too here?
What are you asking?

You can make a fan fiction story, sure. If you attempt to use it to take donations, subscriptions, membership or try to sell it and the developer decided to attempt a copyright infringement claim - you should be prepared (though I don't believe the developer has on some of the fan made content).

If you want to offer it on F95 - you make your own thread. This thread is strictly for the DF content from the developer.

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
What are you asking?

You can make a fan fiction story, sure. If you attempt to use it to take donations, subscriptions, membership or try to sell it and the developer decided to attempt a copyright infringement claim - you should be prepared (though I don't believe the developer has on some of the fan made content).

If you want to offer it on F95 - you make your own thread. This thread is strictly for the DF content from the developer.
So, I have to make my own Threads about My Fanfiction...

(That mean I can't/not allowed to make Fanfiction Story about this game, right here?) If it is,, okay. That's not a problem, thanks for the answer by the way

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
(That mean I can't/not allowed to make Fanfiction Story about this game, right here?) If it is,, okay. That's not a problem, thanks for the answer by the way
you are allowed but if you try to monetize it then scamdrop can potentially sue you.

Last edited:

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
*monetize
I don't need/want to take donations, subscriptions, membership, or sell it. I just want to ask your opinion about the Dual Family story that I made (fan fiction). Otherwise, I'll probably just make my own thread...

(Sorry, I didn't mean to insults or anything)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't need/want to take donations, subscriptions, membership, or sell it. I just want to ask your opinion about the Dual Family story that I made (fan fiction). Otherwise, I'll probably just make my own thread...

(Sorry, I didn't mean to insults or anything)
not insulted and nobody at f95 cares about df much so you got free reigns to do your fanfic.

Reactions: Fajlar6

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
My Character's(OC) Bio

Name: Ryan George

Personality: Crazy, Wild, Brutal, and Rude/Harsh

Hidden Personality: Loving, Caring, Gentle, and Sweet

Likes: Fighting, Night, Stars, Moon, Hearing Music, Playing Instruments, Drugs, Fishing, and Sleeping

Dislikes: Pervert/Rapists, and His Own Family

Looks: Long Hair, Bandages (left eyes), and a lot of scars(from face to/and foot)

Reactions: Ravenshaw 9800

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
I have no fondness nor hatred for the title (this aint a game, there's nothing that makes it one - hell, it's barely a Kinetic Novel, let alone a VN - it's a meandering myriad of machinations and mumblings) and the developer.
Yes, this abomination passing as a game is all about never ending nothingness.......

Jun 12, 2022
My Character's(OC) Bio

Name: Ryan George

Personality: Crazy, Wild, Brutal, and Rude/Harsh

Hidden Personality: Loving, Caring, Gentle, and Sweet

Likes: Fighting, Night, Stars, Moon, Hearing Music, Playing Instruments, Drugs, Fishing, and Sleeping

Dislikes: Pervert/Rapists, and His Own Family

Looks: Long Hair, Bandages (left eyes), and a lot of scars(from face to/and foot)
make a new renpy game on this idea and keep it pov or first person view only have the same mom and dad and continue the story after the mom announces divorce to you.

Fajlar6

Aug 12, 2021
make a new renpy game on this idea and keep it pov or first person view only have the same mom and dad and continue the story after the mom announces divorce to you.
That's good... But that's not my idea/what

(Making my character their child. But someone the family knows. Friends and so on...The Family is still like in the game)

(The Family: The Father, The Son, The Daughter, The Wife/Mother, The Aunt, and The Cousin... While my character, Ryan George is more like a "New character")

But, I still appreciate it/like it though(y)

(Unfortunately,, I can't make/create a Renpy Games or other normal/original games)

Jun 12, 2022
That's good... But that's not my idea/what

(Making my character their child. But someone the family knows. Friends and so on...The Family is still like in the game)

(The Family: The Father, The Son, The Daughter, The Wife/Mother, The Aunt, and The Cousin... While my character, Ryan George is more like a "New character")

But, I still appreciate it/like it though(y)

(Unfortunately,, I can't make/create a Renpy Games or other normal/original games)
then are you gonna make a visual novel or something else?

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes