VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know this is not the place to ask this but do you know some games where you try to slowly corrupt or seduce your 'landlady' or mother?
The whole game about her or atleast decent amount of content.
basically half of incest games is son fucking mommy and other half is daddy fucking daughter.

for future reference ask games at recommendations since it's against rules to ask recommendations elsewhere.

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
basically half of incest games is son fucking mommy and other half is daddy fucking daughter.

for future reference ask games at recommendations since it's against rules to ask recommendations elsewhere.
Yes, that's true but most of the incest games are just..... Meh. And I was talking about solely focused or a decent chunk on 'landlady' or mother. Like the games I mentioned above. Even this game is solely focused on mother and sister via son's route.(Atleast Part 1)
There are many games but only handful of them can only be counted as 'arousing' and not just *click* *click* *click*

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
Has anyone got Compressed versions? Post that I can find on the thread links are dead.
Don't play it. I tasted the poison today and it's not worth it. You're not gonna see any action. Not even a little bit of teasing between mom-son(Which I chose) that I like in these incest games. The scene which is most near to sex is your cousin getting pumped by who-knows-who.( I dropped the game after the aunt-karen-dad scene in aunty's house) This game is not worth it playing even with the walkthrough because you have to choose some options using your brain.(which I used and waster nearly 1 hour in a choice by choosing one after the other to see what's in the other choice)
You are better off playing the games I had suggested.
This game really had so much potential. The concept was cool,the models were great(Mom is fire, she has some personality.I would've love to play a proper corruption game with her)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Haven't checked in a while but about like a year ago he decided to restart the entire game scrapping all development and then he basically did nothing after.

I supported the Developer for a year or two when it first came out. Even back then he was milking people.

Personally, I think he was a first-time developer who had half a plan and got bogged down by scope creep and inefficient code but wanted to keep the gravy train rolling. He was making thousands a month for basically no work.

Started innocent, got burned out / common failed Dev to bad road map and being unable to fulfill a vision, decided to rip people off instead.
The worst thing of all is that people don't learn anything. I can totally understand why they hope the game will be truly updated (after all, hope is the last thing you lose). I can understand the expectations that there will be some real content despite the psychedelic craziness (after all, DF was one of the first games I found, leading me to discover this great forum), but more than 4000 people subscribed to his Patreon account (and not knowing what they might have on their own website, where it seems to be cheaper than on his Patreon) is another example of how infinite human ingenuity/stupidity is (and if I remember correctly, at the time he started milking after its last update that we could call normal, it had about 700 patrons).

The best thing that could happen with this story is that some talented dev but without his own story decided to be "inspired" by it to make their own version. Even if someone copied it (almost) completely, surely we would have real content in the copy rather than in the original made by Don Milking.

By the way, someone could say what those games or spin-offs titled Waveform, Dollhouse, Pool and Lesperienza. The only thing I can think of is about Pool, which I imagine must refer to the pool that the Son's date about where his cousin went when he asks her. What the hell is in each of them?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
more than 4000 people subscribed to his Patreon account
4k is total number registered on his patreon not total number of supporters, recent patreon change where idiots........... erm........ "loyal supporters" and those who are just registered got combined. why you gotta ask from patreon.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What the hell is in each of them?
Nothing. I posted for a period of time the contact sheets of all the images/videos in each and the updates within each to show that there was nothing in them. I got bored doing so. You can either scroll back or search my posts in this thread if you are bored and want to see that there is nothing.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Nothing. I posted for a period of time the contact sheets of all the images/videos in each and the updates within each to show that there was nothing in them. I got bored doing so. You can either scroll back or search my posts in this thread if you are bored and want to see that there is nothing.
OK. Thanks for your effort.

On the other hand, after a long time I finally played it again (a real pain because this game does not allow the option to skip content not seen before) and I took a look at the compressed versions of the other things (thanks SonsOLiberty for your effort) after taking a look at the video archive that KROM95 posted (thanks for your effort) of those rare parts.

It's a real shame how this promising game with so much potential has been wasted for so long until it finds itself in its current rotten state surrounded by psychedelic shit. The only solution I see is precisely what I already said in my previous post: Some talented dev without their own stories should copy/plagiarize this story and give it the game and updates it deserves. And if Don Milking complains, he should start putting down the material he snorts or injects and really get to work and stop with psychedelic fantasies.

PS: By the way, what's the real fucking difference between Pool and Waveform? I say this because in addition to the difference in the size of the files (Pool has 8 GB and Waveform has 12 GB), both have the same introduction but I am surprised that Pool is still in the OP of the thread if Wavefrom has all the content of Pool inside it.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
PS: By the way, what's the real fucking difference between Pool and Waveform? I say this because in addition to the difference in the size of the files (Pool has 8 GB and Waveform has 12 GB), both have the same introduction but I am surprised that Pool is still in the OP of the thread if Wavefrom has all the content of Pool inside it.
wrong place to ask. can try reporting op and telling to mods that pool and waveform are same game, although your chances are slightly better than reporting scamdrop as scammer.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
One question, who is the animator that Don Milking hired for the animations shown in those strange parts?

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes