VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
It's been a long time since I played this game and knowing Don Milking (aka Kyle aka Gumdrop Games) I highly doubt that there will be any real content in the new updates, but despite the slim hopes for it, the little optimistic part of me makes me ask you the following questions:

How much has the game progressed on each route? If I remember correctly, the Father's route ended with him being with her niece in her apartment; while the Son's route ended with him and his mother arriving at a shopping center to buy him a belt, a tie and a jacket.

On the other hand, what the hell is in those zips titled Waveform (12.45 GB), Dollhouse (2.36 GB), Pool (8.07 GB) and Lesperienza (3.12 GB)? And do they have to be installed in a specific way within the game or are they independent spin-offs, like the Christmas spin-off?

Joker, you might not remember this but... I remember YEARS ago (crazy I know) you asked a question on this thread.

You asked what would come out first? Joker? or Part X? Here we are years later, and Joker 2 is going to come out before part X is even finished! That is insanity indeed.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Sep 15, 2019
It seems that the only sure thing we have is that Act II, if we ever see it published in our lives, will be located during the first holiday period of the Son and the Daughter of their respective universities (if I remember correctly, the Son intended to go to the university as far away from home as possible but finally decided to go to a university closer to home after convincing himself of his incestuous feelings for his mother; as for the Daughter, if I remember correctly, I think she will also go to a university of her home state, but it doesn't have to be the same university as her brother: If so, there would be more fraternal chemistry between them, but the incestuous theme of DF is mainly Mom/Son and Dad/Daughter).

The big question I have is... What will come out before: Milfy City 0.6, Dual Family's Part X of Act I or Joker movie (its release in theaters is 4th October)?
Nov 21, 2019
The real question is, what will be released before: Joker 2 or DF Act I's Part X?

Joker, you might not remember this but... I remember YEARS ago (crazy I know) you asked a question on this thread.

You asked what would come out first? Joker? or Part X? Here we are years later, and Joker 2 is going to come out before part X is even finished! That is insanity indeed.
I remember that. In fact, as you can see, I also asked the same question regarding Joker 2. The worst thing is that while before there was no update, now it periodically releases some screenshots with that psychedelic shit to prevent the game from appearing with the Abandoned tag. Before we could blame his complete laziness but now he is taking the mickey out of us.

The only option to counteract it is for some promising dev with talent but without his own script for his game to decide to copy his story.

Reactions: ANDERSONKUN1

bdjskajKIDD

Jul 6, 2023
There's no way to get the other patches like waveform and such on Android. If there is, could someone link it. If not, I'll just have to ait and save up for a gaming PC

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
There's no way to get the other patches like waveform and such on Android. If there is, could someone link it. If not, I'll just have to ait and save up for a gaming PC
I literally answered this question FIVE posts above yours.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I literally did that. I have the main game downloaded. I'm asking about the mini games. A simple yes or no is sufficient.
If there were android versions of any of these - the answer would have been different.

Or you could have searched the thread. You still would have gotten a no. Simply asking again isn't going to give a different answer.

No means no.

bdjskajKIDD

Jul 6, 2023
If there were android versions of any of these - the answer would have been different.

Or you could have searched the thread. You still would have gotten a no. Simply asking again isn't going to give a different answer.

No means no.
I'm not going to go through hundreds of pages to find an answer. I only found out how to do that through your comment. I don't navigate the website. I go to the very last page and see if anyone has an answer. I look for games to try and that's it. I'm not a hardcore forum guy like yourself. When I seen a few responses with no answer. I decided to ask. You didn't answer my question. You gave me a "shut the fuck up and listen to me" response. I don't spend all of my time in here. I'm a casual, more like a newbie.

How about being nice and give an answer without being a hardsss. A simple yes or no is suffice. That's all I want. Then I can go on about my day.

Reactions: jack.mehoff92

bdjskajKIDD

Jul 6, 2023
as in 1st post of this thread and any games scamdrop makes.
This was the first game I saw on the hub and was interested in it. My second game overall and I wished it got the treatment it deserved. SummerTime and this game have been disappoints. Both were my introduction to AVN

Reactions: taygr10
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes