VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So let me get this straight there has been no updates for this game and i checked the patreon and there are fudging 4210 members tell me those are unpaid or just scam i mean if there is no game then why he has such a huge no.
Ha, cxx, I included a screenshot!

Yes, that's 4100 followers (unpaid) that Patreon now counts as "members" along with the 100 that are paid subscribers.
1699979176476.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So by this Scumdrop gets between 200 - 700 dollars. If this is correct.
*scamdrop, it's not totally accurate since graphtreon doesn't tell how much each supp............. imbecile pays but gives some idea, on scamstor's case i use halfpoint of max what graphtreon tells that scamstor earns.

Unreal that there are even that many. But then, a fool and his money...
sadly, sometimes they pay even if dev has vanished but left patreon open.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Note a few things:
1. What counts is the patron count by the end of the month, not at the beginning.
2. His subscriber count goes up by about 30 over the month.
3. He'll probably end November with 124 paid subscribers.
4. That's still 124 too many.

As for his earnings, don't go by graphtreon's estimate simply because it's always wrong.
1. His lowest tier is $5. Even if his current 107 subscribers were at the lowest tier, he'd still be making $535, minus fees (but those are paid by subscribers, aren't they?). There's no possibility for him to make less than $535, let alone as low as $245.
2. His highest tier is $75. At his current 107 subscribers, his absolute upper tier is $8,025.
3. We know that there are at least some who are paying for higher level tiers, because:
3a. There are leaved higher tier versions.
3b. He's getting multiple likes even on dollhouse tier posts. He's at 2 likes per such post at the moment, but that's only subscriber engagement. In the past, his highest tier posts could be getting 5 likes one day and 100 likes on another
4. He turned off patron counts per tier in March 2020, but before then, he was hovering between $9.50–10.20 per patron. My best guess is that this trend continues and probably went even higher because his most die hard fans are probably the ones that he's making the highest tier for. So he's likely getting north of $1,000 per month, way more than graphtreon's $758 upper estimate.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
To be honest i dont understand that, are WAVEFORM,DOLLHOUSE,POOL and LESPERIENZA DLC's for the Main game??? ':)
Search the thread - this has been addressed dozens of times in the past 3 years... that's one reason why posts aren't usually deleted on F95, so that people can search for the answers to frequently asked questions. Here's the short answer: #18,698

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Sorry for asking, but I've been out since the whole "remake" thing. Did I miss something or are we in the same progress spot (not like I expect this to progress more than it did)?

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I am very in love with my mother, I don’t have a computer or laptop, I only played on the phone in the old version 13, and older versions when the computer was alive, so I don’t know what happens after version 13 according to the plot, this is my mother, the love of my life, but there is no walkthrough video in the public domain, please someone help, send me screenshots or exclusive videos on the game, I created a girl Ii with her face and hairstyle, I don’t know what else to do given the small capabilities
View attachment 3127725
Mom is the only reason why i give a damn about this game.

• Sad
Reactions: blademaster89

EmoBot

Mar 9, 2022
Just found out about this amazing game and oh boy do I have a question about Waveform, Dollhouse and Lesperienza
WTF is this??? Has developer gone mad wasting time on this fat juicy bullcrap?

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes