VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

EmoBot

Mar 9, 2022
if only this had been addressed recently. Such as on the previous page
#18,769
#18,770
Also, amazing? You high?
Bro, I wasn't asking if it is part of the main game. I was asking about the dev's decision to spend time on this worthless bullshit instead of the main game

It's like, wtf, why didn't he finish the main game first? Who cares about that piece of stinky crap?

Btw, where can I find a clear instruction on how to use the search on this site?

Reactions: Kliorkt

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Bro, I wasn't asking if it is part of the main game. I was asking about the dev's decision to spend time on this worthless bullshit instead of the main game

It's like, wtf, why didn't he finish the main game first? Who cares about that piece of stinky crap?
the first link answered your question. the others answer the rest. there is no game to finish. it's all a waste. dev had no plan and no will.

EmoBot

Mar 9, 2022
the first link answered your question. the others answer the rest. there is no game to finish. it's all a waste. dev had no plan and no will.
wym no game? I have just played it
I mean thanks for the effort, but that is not the explanation I am looking for, unless there is none

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
wym no game? I have just played it
I mean thanks for the effort, but that is not the explanation I am looking for, unless there is none
dude. just skim the last few pages. this title is a money pit of nothing.

momlover3000

May 17, 2021
which game to play, guys? Should I start with the main game or the other ones? Or is there any order? the last time i played this game it ended with the mc dancing with the mom .

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
which game to play, guys? Should I start with the main game or the other ones? Or is there any order? the last time i played this game it ended with the mc dancing with the mom .
Other than main VN is acid trips on the side.
Main VN is main VN.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Why is it a bad thing to reply with a yes or no.
It isn't. But one of those is definitely the wrong response. The point is the answer is easily found in the thread without anyone having to ask. I don't even remember what meme image I linked to that is now defunct.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
How on earth is this damned game still attracting so much traffic? I haven't seen the banner on the latest updates page in I don't know how long, unless I missed it. I barely ever hit any of the other pirate sites, but I haven't seen it there either. I don't know how it still draws so much attention. It's clear that nearly no one reads any of this thread before falling victim to it. Even after playing what there is and hitting the acid trip wall, they keep asking the same ridiculous questions, and then get snarky when you scoff at them (the questions, not the person). Just a head scratcher for me. OVER 900 pages of DON'T EVEN BOTHER and they don't get it. o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How on earth is this damned game still attracting so much traffic? I haven't seen the banner on the latest updates page in I don't know how long, unless I missed it. I barely ever hit any of the other pirate sites, but I haven't seen it there either. I don't know how it still draws so much attention. It's clear that nearly no one reads any of this thread before falling victim to it. Even after playing what there is and hitting the acid trip wall, they keep asking the same ridiculous questions, and then get snarky when you scoff at them (the questions, not the person). Just a head scratcher for me. OVER 900 pages of DON'T EVEN BOTHER and they don't get it. o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How on earth is this damned game still attracting so much traffic?
i have very rarely/never seen this on latest updates (saw this originally on recently updated threads) and why this attracts newbies is million dollar (scamdrtop hasn't earned that much but scamstor has) question.

EmoBot

Mar 9, 2022
i have very rarely/never seen this on latest updates (saw this originally on recently updated threads) and why this attracts newbies is million dollar (scamdrtop hasn't earned that much but scamstor has) question.
Well it's because besides all the milking on the dev's side and his crazy standalone updates, the core of the game is very good and I am happy I found it

EmoBot

Mar 9, 2022
wtf are you talking about? No one is victim to anything, unless they donate to this piece of shit milker

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
wtf are you talking about? No one is victim to anything, unless they donate to this piece of shit milker
They are talking about the second definition of victim here,
1701818955204.png
Because, yes, they are tricked/duped. They are led to believe there is content that they are looking for in this title simply by looking at the first post with the description, etc - only to find out after wasting their time after hours(?) of downloading and attempting to play through that it's all a shell game. 5 minutes of skimming the last couple of pages would keep them from getting tricked/duped.

The story is shallow, the resting bitch face of the older female and the vapid expressions of the younger leave much to be desired, the character and plot progression is zero. As a VN, it lacks the "Novel" aspect. As an adult VN that leans into a certain niche, it falls flat.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes