VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm not sure, I looked at the images some time ago, and I saw something similar to rape (I just looked at the images, didn't play), but I wasn't sure if it was the daughter. Are these the images you are referring to? Or is it something recent? It's been a long time since I downloaded anything else, in fact, I don't even know if anything new has come out (in all this mess).
long ago, maybe count can post a link to those

Reactions: V&M

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I downloaded DollHouse after seeing it had sex scenes with the mom character, and man... even though the sex scenes are great the dev uses the most annoying possible setup for all of his shit. Every animation is a video so can can't really skip through the tedious parts, the setup is dumber than anything I've ever seen in a game and you aren't even allowed to save after you've completed it so you won't have to go through it again.

• Haha
Reactions: Akihiko-san

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
Oh, by the way - his website seems to have recently went down (suspended) :LOL:
he has forgotten to pay the bill.
So gumdropgames web is suspended? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::coffee:
14_03_52_the-office.gif
You're telling me after all this time no ones tried to parody this game like they did with "Bad Bobby"? I always wanted to see what the mom son path would end up as and I used to be excited when I saw updates come in even after months but now I'm just over it.
If the "game" itself is complete bullshit, how a "parody" is gonna get called at all? Breaking the Kyle: Remastered? Dual Dollhouse - Exquisite L'Esperienza? And how about scenario/script?
I agree, but I would still like a parody of the game, with models faithful to the original (I love the daughter's model).
Daughter is too precious for the sex! (I like her too btw) Gumdrop mainly teases with the mom in pretty much all his pinups. He knows what his main fanbase wants too, a lot of mommy tits. I don't think anyone cares enough to start parody at this point, it's been 7 years after all.
I'm not sure, I looked at the images some time ago, and I saw something similar to rape (I just looked at the images, didn't play), but I wasn't sure if it was the daughter.
You must refer to the scene with aunt, that seemed like rape. But it's not new.
Just out of curiosity, are these animations featuring the women in the game? Could you choose one (mother/daughter) and choose the position?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I downloaded DollHouse after seeing it had sex scenes with the mom character, and man... even though the sex scenes are great the dev uses the most annoying possible setup for all of his shit. Every animation is a video so can can't really skip through the tedious parts, the setup is dumber than anything I've ever seen in a game and you aren't even allowed to save after you've completed it so you won't have to go through it again.
Yeah, and the worse thing about those pieces of hallucigenic video animation bullshit with dumb setup is that IT'S NOT EVEN SEX WITH GAME CHARACTERS at all! In fact it's the DOLLS! You're paying and looking at dolls fucking simulation! :ROFLMAO: :love: So That's what's Kyle calls The Ultimate L'Esperienza! It's not part of the game. You choose the various Doll Fuck in various poses in the desert, and at winter setting. Kyle trolls his cash cows so damn hard. You won't ever see them fucking in the actual game anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and V&M

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just out of curiosity, are these animations featuring the women in the game? Could you choose one (mother/daughter) and choose the position?
waste of money but it's your money. you can check by dling versions here as they are same as patreon has.

Reactions: Count Morado
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes