VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
There's nothing to "watch" here. No updates worth watching. No nothing.

However, if you truly want to "watch" a thread, instead of typing numbers - just click the "watch" button at the top of any page in a thread.

1717689449736.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hopeless. He's on forum for so long and still stubbornly refuse and refuse to read the OP, at least to know how long it was since last "update" to this marvelous game.
last update was year ago but last ACTUAL update was 7 years ago.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I'm not going to ask if there's a new update with actual content that advances the story because I know it's impossible for Don Milking not to milk the naive idiots who are subscribed to his Patreon account or his website.

What I do wonder is why this thread doesn't show the abandoned tag if there hasn't been an update in the thread for almost a year. Does it have to pass a year? Because if I remember correctly, there have been other threads whose games did have real content and after 3 or 6 months, the abandoned tag was displayed. At least it's the least this forum could do to bother Don Milking in some way.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What I do wonder is why this thread doesn't show the abandoned tag if there hasn't been an update in the thread for almost a year. Does it have to pass a year? Because if I remember correctly, there have been other threads whose games did have real content and after 3 or 6 months, the abandoned tag was displayed. At least it's the least this forum could do to bother Don Milking in some way.
that was attempted years ago and was a success until patreon said that produce something or it's bye-bye to your honey jar and voila we got df part 2 and later those drug trips.

anyways it's 18 months w/o game update or 3 months w/o progress update post.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm not going to ask if there's a new update with actual content that advances the story because I know it's impossible for Don Milking not to milk the naive idiots who are subscribed to his Patreon account or his website.

These are the rules you are asking about:
Game Uploading Rules
1717873152213.png
Mods and Staff do not actively look for threads to flag as "abandoned" but mostly rely on someone using the REPORT button in OP, requesting the flag be set.

That said - because F95 listed pool, waveform, dollhouse, and l'esperienza in this same thread - it essentially then follows that when any of those four or the main game is updated, that it resets the timeline. As long as there is activity on the Patreon and something is updated within 18 months, then this thread won't get the flag without whomever is developing says it's suspended.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
that was attempted years ago and was a success until patreon said that produce something or it's bye-bye to your honey jar and voila we got df part 2 and later those drug trips.

anyways it's 18 months w/o game update or 3 months 2/o progress update post.
These are the rules you are asking about:
Game Uploading Rules
View attachment 3717437
Mods and Staff do not actively look for threads to flag as "abandoned" but mostly rely on someone using the REPORT button in OP, requesting the flag be set.

That said - because F95 listed pool, waveform, dollhouse, and l'esperienza in this same thread - it essentially then follows that when any of those four or the main game is updated, that it resets the timeline. As long as there is activity on the Patreon and something is updated within 18 months, then this thread won't get the flag without whomever is developing says it's suspended.
These explanations seem fine to me for the normal games on this forum, but this is one of the most milkable games in the forum, and no matter how much Don Milking sells that he has done "something" new, it is the thread that has been inactive for new content for a long time. Therefore, I think they should be labeled as abandoned if there is not even a hero among the users and moderators who bothered to update the thread with that supposed new "content" that Don Milking shows in his Patreon posts.

After all, another of the biggest milkable games of this forum, Come Inside by , has the abandoned tag in the forum and its milking dev is still making "content" that he sells on his Patreon.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
These explanations seem fine to me for the normal games on this forum, but this is one of the most milkable games in the forum, and no matter how much Don Milking sells that he has done "something" new, it is the thread that has been inactive for new content for a long time. Therefore, I think they should be labeled as abandoned if there is not even a hero among the users and moderators who bothered to update the thread with that supposed new "content" that Don Milking shows in his Patreon posts.

After all, another of the biggest milkable games of this forum, Come Inside by , has the abandoned tag in the forum and its milking dev is still making "content" that he sells on his Patreon.
Then use the REPORT button in OP and make your case, but don't be surprised if you're request is denied. Best of luck.

Thing is ttll is making content, but not working on the game for which the thread is the subject - (making wallpapers, but not game content) - hence why the flag could be considered appropriate. Here, because the various spinoffs are part of the content considered in the OP - as long as the developer here continues to release updates to those, that can be considered as working on the content for which this thread exists..

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and J0K3RXXX

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
sure if wants to see what drugs cause.
Thanks so much, i'll tell him :Kappa:
No "hero" sharing stuff here needed tbh, because the "content" being produced on patreon and this is what matters in the end for the thread activity. Nobody cared enough to share anything here for a while anyway. Also, just interested, by which standards do you determine biggest or smallest "milk", if neither Kyle nor ttll earn any considerable amount of cash if you compare them with BIG VN producers. And, many of those BIG ones also milk anything they can like crazy last few years. I'm not just talking about obvious Darkcookie or icstor, there are many-many others.
Thing is ttll is making content, but not working on the game for which the thread is the subject - (making wallpapers, but not game content) - hence why the flag could be considered appropriate. Here, because the various spinoffs are part of the content considered in the OP - as long as the developer here continues to release updates to those, that can be considered as working on the content for which this thread exists..
The biggest thing between those is ttll couldn't produce Come Inside: L'Esperienza since he isn't started ingesting whatever Kyle is ingesting. So he's got that sad "aboned" tag. I've got an idea actually - those two should unite their efforts, producing both wallpapers and spin offs for DF and CI, and everyone will be happy. No aboned tags whatsoever :Kappa:

Darthmalgus4300

May 15, 2024
I like to put this game like a friend here sayed: this game is a zombie: is not alive but still walking and only God knows where to. And I like to put this game as well as a erotic novel nothing more... but yes something very less to be even health to see as we can see the dollhouse,pool,esperienza... I'm seriously very serious and i think I can say for a lot of that are a here a very long time: Don't download the package from "act 2" dollhouse,esperienza, pool... don't download this to your computer. I erase my account I'm back here again to see if something change. No... don't change at all. Let this to be a warming too. I was wonder how is the discord today but I don't really care neither should you.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes