VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
beside main game, what is WAVEFORM, DOLLHOUSE, POOL, LESPERIENZA ?
These could be described with a four letter word beginning with s!:) If you ever wanted to see whar a LSD trip gone wrong might look like, play these "games"! I kid you not.

Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
Anyone Tell me how to complete intro in android.. I'm trying all ways but there is some problem

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Anyone Tell me how to complete intro in android.. I'm trying all ways but there is some problem
Doesn't matter - what you are expecting to see in this does not exist. But if you must waste your time, bandwidth and drive space on your device - your question has been asked so many times in this thread that there is a spoiler in OP you can read to get your answer, you should read OP before ever downloading anything.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
You're telling me after all this time no ones tried to parody this game like they did with "Bad Bobby"? I always wanted to see what the mom son path would end up as and I used to be excited when I saw updates come in even after months but now I'm just over it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You're telling me after all this time no ones tried to parody this game like they did with "Bad Bobby"? I always wanted to see what the mom son path would end up as and I used to be excited when I saw updates come in even after months but now I'm just over it.
cause this is parody of avn already.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
cause this is parody of avn already.
I agree, but I would still like a parody of the game, with models faithful to the original (I love the daughter's model).
Do you/anyone know if in some of the developer's hallucinogenic trips, he did some rendering/animation of sex with daughter, in one of these versions of the game (if we can call that a game).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I agree, but I would still like a parody of the game, with models faithful to the original (I love the daughter's model).
Do you/anyone know if in some of the developer's hallucinogenic trips, he did some rendering/animation of sex with daughter, in one of these versions of the game (if we can call that a game).
he has rendered sexscenes but those aren't in gamecode while they are game's pics.

Reactions: V&M

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
he has rendered sexscenes but those aren't in gamecode while they are game's pics.
I'm not sure, I looked at the images some time ago, and I saw something similar to rape (I just looked at the images, didn't play), but I wasn't sure if it was the daughter. Are these the images you are referring to? Or is it something recent? It's been a long time since I downloaded anything else, in fact, I don't even know if anything new has come out (in all this mess).

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes