SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Thanks for sharing dude!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking at other renders: pen scenes are unlikely. Blueballza again.

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Could someone please reply to my earlier question. How do you get June wet in the night event?
sadly i can't help you with that, however i say don't waste your time with the game it's not even finished, and you play then get stuck in one part because it's still in progress which looks like a game. where it takes months to update, it can take a long time for a new publication to come out, I recommend that you wait, but if you want to continue playing do it, even if you search well you can skip that part that you explain, take a good look at the options, or if the game has a list of tasks, see if you can do it, it's ugly when you get stuck in a part without being able to continue :/

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What? no harem tag? :LOL::p
Get more than one girl in the same room or any girl naked really (ignore the bathtub prank), then we can talk about that.

Tags are only set for currently available content, not for what's coming/promised.

slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
More info
1670421006243.png

| June's "movie" scene |

In this scene, June and MC would watch a movie together at night, on the livingroom couch.

Players would be able to choose between a few genres of film, each resulting in different possible outcomes.

For example, picking a scary movie could result in June snuggling up to MC, a comedy may make her laugh, causing her breasts to bounce, or a more romantic movie could see her getting aroused.

Each movie type would also have a two or more possible outcomes depending on the player's choices.

This scene would feature content up to 30pts in each stats, and would be further expanded once June's character is further developed.

-

MythKiller

Sep 2, 2018
Guys please help , how to change calling caretaker for mom. I'm playing on Android .
#sorry for my bad english.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The patch should also work for the android version but I guess you need root rights to copy the file into the program directory.
I think you have to hope that someone releases a patched version.

Reactions: Chaosguy

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
More info
View attachment 2219257

| June's "movie" scene |

In this scene, June and MC would watch a movie together at night, on the livingroom couch.

Players would be able to choose between a few genres of film, each resulting in different possible outcomes.

For example, picking a scary movie could result in June snuggling up to MC, a comedy may make her laugh, causing her breasts to bounce, or a more romantic movie could see her getting aroused.

Each movie type would also have a two or more possible outcomes depending on the player's choices.

This scene would feature content up to 30pts in each stats, and would be further expanded once June's character is further developed.

-
First and foremost.
Ruca is possibly one of the rare and very few characters that .....
push boundaries beyond extraordinary!
Shame she is in this title, justa' waist of an amazing model/character.

As for the rest of this title, personally give it this rating---> :sleep:

Bar None'

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes