FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
if anyone could manage to fuck any of the family member please share the last save files with me.. :p
No offense, but we're not going to remember to do that by the time it actually happens, so try asking again next year; probably around March to keep expectations at a reasonable level, or February if you're feeling optimistic.

Jun 21, 2018
in the walkthrough it refers to respect points... are these indifferent points, or minus unafraid points? so if it says I need 20 respect points, is it 20 indifferent/or a different word if it changes, or -20 unafraid?

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

rucastory3prev3.jpg

rucastory3prev1.jpg

rucastory3prev2.jpg

junestory2-89bprev3.jpg

rucafirstday18d18.jpg
Hi all :)
Thank you for your continued support!

This week, the outcomes for June and Ruca's scenes were completed, and development has started on Ruca's 3rd story scene, which won the last poll.

Halloween is near, and so is this year's spooky picture-set!
Work has already started on it, and it will release on the 31st.

Work done this week:
  • Finished Ruca and June's new outcomes.
  • Put together the Halloween outfits for the upcoming picture-set.
  • Put together a new outfit for Ruca's new scene.
  • Got a new hairstyle for Ruca.
  • Started development on Ruca's new scene.

Halloween picture-set.
Since Halloween is almost here, work has already started on it's picture set.

This year, beside the main girls, you might also see some of the other characters in the Halloween set, such as the Jenny and Ruca's maid!
Of course, there will be plenty of NSFW images. ;)

The Halloween seasonal pictures will release on the 31st.

Ruca's new scene.
Ruca's third story scene was the clear winner of the last poll, and work has already started on it.

As you can see in the previews, it will feature two new outfits, as well as a new hairstyle which will likely appear in some future scene too.
The first outfit is casual and comfy, and will undoubtedly reappear in future scenes that take place at Ruca's place.
The second is of course the "dinner date" outfit, which she'll be wearing for most of her new scene.

Now then, let's see what her third story scene will entail.

In this recap I'll give you a more general (and mostly spoiler-free) overview of the scene.
I'll save the detailed account for the next recap, once the scene is more developed and things are less likely to change.

The scene will feature three segments. The "at home" part, the dinner date, and the walk that'll follow.

The "at home" segment will start the scene off.

Here MC will inquire about dinner, at which point, depending on MC's approach and Ruca's stats, Ruca will either invite MC to a restaurant or he'll "convince" her to go out with him.
This will set the mood for most of the following two parts.

Ruca will dress nicely and so will MC, and the two will then depart.

The "dinner date" segment will take place at a high-end restaurant.

Here, Ruca and MC will obviously dine, conversing throughout.
Ruca's mood will heavily depend on the way the player interacted with her at home. If she was "convinced" to go, she will of course be less happy and more submitted.

The player will be presented with a variety of possible interactions during the course of the dinner, which will be able to be approached either positively or negatively.

Eventually, the bill will be brought to the table. MC can offer to pay for it, which would impress Ruca, although the fancy restaurant will definitely not be cheap.

The "walk" segment will take place after dinner.

Ruca will want some time to clear her head from the wine's inebriation before getting back behind the wheel, so the two will opt to take a walk in a nearby park.

Note: the park might be changed to a beach, I'm still deciding. Let me know in the comments whether you'd prefer a night walk on the beach or at the park. :)

During the walk the heat will be turned up a notch, and MC (and also Ruca in the Feelings path) will become even more flirtatious than before.

Eventually Ruca will want to sit on a bench, and here MC can begin touching her.
At this point the scene will fully split into the Feelings and Respect paths.

In the Feelings path Ruca will be seduced, and will gladly allow MC to feel her up a bit.

Depending on her amount of Feelings and Perversion points, she will either stop MC after some light touching and a few neck kisses, or will let him get much more handsy, ending with some making-out.

The latter outcome will also have a bit of a "public" theme to it, although it won't be the main focus.

In the Respect path, Ruca won't be comfortable with MC's advances, but will let him get away with it anyway, as she's now beginning to submit to him.

Again, how far MC will be able to get will depend on Ruca's Respect points, with the "base" outcome allowing him to get rather touchy before stopping him.
In the "advanced" outcome she will instead go along some heavier demands from MC, allowing more touching before moving to a "public humiliation" outcome.

Players will also have the option to avoid the public humiliation part, leaving the park/beach after they're done touching Ruca, if they so wish.

This should give you a good idea of the events that will occur during this dinner date with Ruca.

As this is a "30 points" story scene (requiring that amount of either Feelings or Respect points), it will serve to tip Ruca's relationship with MC from "normal" to unequivocally sexual.

In the Feelings path, although still coming to terms with her true desires, Ruca will say and allow MC to do things that will clearly show she's interested in him.

In the Respect path, Ruca will begin to truly submit to MC, no longer arguing or getting angry at him, now preferring "flight" over "fight".

An in-depth look at the new outcomes.
Since the work on Ruca and June's new outcomes is done, let's take a deeper look at exactly they will bring.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's it for this week's recap. :)
Stay tuned for the upcoming Halloween picture-set!

Thank you <3
Have a great week!

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
F4iunyl3x is there a link to early-access beta for T3 patrons already or he's just gassing the audience up?
beta won't be available anytime soon.
I don't think (for now) he's milking, he's just too f*ckin slow and i have the feeling he managed to do even worse that way.
i'll definitely cancel my support if he does the same trick again like this endless "beta polishing"

Reactions: slavbruh

slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
Latest from discord.
Also some fella asks about next release dates and estimates.

Per<3rsioNYesterday at 20:48
Sorry for the late reply! It's still a bit too early to say with any precision, although it usually takes a bit over 3 months to release a new update. Last one took longer as I implemented some major visual improvements, but this one should go back to a ~3 months wait
I start putting the completion % in the recaps when the update is around 50% done
1667203595667.png

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Hi all :)
Thank you for your continued support!

This week, the outcomes for June and Ruca's scenes were completed, and development has started on Ruca's 3rd story scene, which won the last poll.

Halloween is near, and so is this year's spooky picture-set!
Work has already started on it, and it will release on the 31st.

Work done this week:
  • Finished Ruca and June's new outcomes.
  • Put together the Halloween outfits for the upcoming picture-set.
  • Put together a new outfit for Ruca's new scene.
  • Got a new hairstyle for Ruca.
  • Started development on Ruca's new scene.

Halloween picture-set.
Since Halloween is almost here, work has already started on it's picture set.

This year, beside the main girls, you might also see some of the other characters in the Halloween set, such as the Jenny and Ruca's maid!
Of course, there will be plenty of NSFW images. ;)

The Halloween seasonal pictures will release on the 31st.

Ruca's new scene.
Ruca's third story scene was the clear winner of the last poll, and work has already started on it.

As you can see in the previews, it will feature two new outfits, as well as a new hairstyle which will likely appear in some future scene too.
The first outfit is casual and comfy, and will undoubtedly reappear in future scenes that take place at Ruca's place.
The second is of course the "dinner date" outfit, which she'll be wearing for most of her new scene.

Now then, let's see what her third story scene will entail.

In this recap I'll give you a more general (and mostly spoiler-free) overview of the scene.
I'll save the detailed account for the next recap, once the scene is more developed and things are less likely to change.

The scene will feature three segments. The "at home" part, the dinner date, and the walk that'll follow.

The "at home" segment will start the scene off.

Here MC will inquire about dinner, at which point, depending on MC's approach and Ruca's stats, Ruca will either invite MC to a restaurant or he'll "convince" her to go out with him.
This will set the mood for most of the following two parts.

Ruca will dress nicely and so will MC, and the two will then depart.

The "dinner date" segment will take place at a high-end restaurant.

Here, Ruca and MC will obviously dine, conversing throughout.
Ruca's mood will heavily depend on the way the player interacted with her at home. If she was "convinced" to go, she will of course be less happy and more submitted.

The player will be presented with a variety of possible interactions during the course of the dinner, which will be able to be approached either positively or negatively.

Eventually, the bill will be brought to the table. MC can offer to pay for it, which would impress Ruca, although the fancy restaurant will definitely not be cheap.

The "walk" segment will take place after dinner.

Ruca will want some time to clear her head from the wine's inebriation before getting back behind the wheel, so the two will opt to take a walk in a nearby park.

Note: the park might be changed to a beach, I'm still deciding. Let me know in the comments whether you'd prefer a night walk on the beach or at the park. :)

During the walk the heat will be turned up a notch, and MC (and also Ruca in the Feelings path) will become even more flirtatious than before.

Eventually Ruca will want to sit on a bench, and here MC can begin touching her.
At this point the scene will fully split into the Feelings and Respect paths.

In the Feelings path Ruca will be seduced, and will gladly allow MC to feel her up a bit.

Depending on her amount of Feelings and Perversion points, she will either stop MC after some light touching and a few neck kisses, or will let him get much more handsy, ending with some making-out.

The latter outcome will also have a bit of a "public" theme to it, although it won't be the main focus.

In the Respect path, Ruca won't be comfortable with MC's advances, but will let him get away with it anyway, as she's now beginning to submit to him.

Again, how far MC will be able to get will depend on Ruca's Respect points, with the "base" outcome allowing him to get rather touchy before stopping him.
In the "advanced" outcome she will instead go along some heavier demands from MC, allowing more touching before moving to a "public humiliation" outcome.

Players will also have the option to avoid the public humiliation part, leaving the park/beach after they're done touching Ruca, if they so wish.

This should give you a good idea of the events that will occur during this dinner date with Ruca.

As this is a "30 points" story scene (requiring that amount of either Feelings or Respect points), it will serve to tip Ruca's relationship with MC from "normal" to unequivocally sexual.

In the Feelings path, although still coming to terms with her true desires, Ruca will say and allow MC to do things that will clearly show she's interested in him.

In the Respect path, Ruca will begin to truly submit to MC, no longer arguing or getting angry at him, now preferring "flight" over "fight".

An in-depth look at the new outcomes.
Since the work on Ruca and June's new outcomes is done, let's take a deeper look at exactly they will bring.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's it for this week's recap. :)
Stay tuned for the upcoming Halloween picture-set!

Thank you <3
Have a great week!
Thanks for sharing!

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes