sergejgarba

Jun 3, 2020
hello everyone downloaded version 0.1.7 the game starts the location map does not open and the phone too brothers help solve the problem

davidkeane

Sep 29, 2022
Hello! Is there any kind of guide or something like that? I am completely blocked at one point
* June: i've received the realtor tons of times, helped her at the bathroom, saw the purple/red suits, helped her cooking...
* Ruka: Same, played at tv with shoe, massage, visited her tons of times at night, went for a ride, took dinner, helped her cooking, see her after shower, at room...whatever
* charlee, saw at shop (went to the gym after), talked with tiffany at the room...
* tiffany: played with the phone, payed for tons of pictures, took her to for an icecream, went shopping (lingery, jewelry, cafe, disco...)
* angie: breakfast, street...all!

i don't know what more i have to do. nothing happened now if i tried to send sms

Thanks!

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Hello! Is there any kind of guide or something like that? I am completely blocked at one point
i don't know what more i have to do. nothing happened now if i tried to send sms

Thanks!
Depends on what point you're blocked at. Which scene from whom are you angling for? It may just be that you've hit the end of all the content, in which case, welcome to the fuckin' wait.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Sinister

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
* June: i've received the realtor tons of times, helped her at the bathroom, saw the purple/red suits, helped her cooking...
* Ruka: Same, played at tv with shoe, massage, visited her tons of times at night, went for a ride, took dinner, helped her cooking, see her after shower, at room...whatever
* charlee, saw at shop (went to the gym after), talked with tiffany at the room...
* tiffany: played with the phone, payed for tons of pictures, took her to for an icecream, went shopping (lingery, jewelry, cafe, disco...)

Thanks!
Open the phone and search for the guilde, there's a roadmap for single character. Try to cheat for the feel/perv points gaining as well.

davidkeane

Sep 29, 2022
Depends on what point you're blocked at. Which scene from whom are you angling for? It may just be that you've hit the end of all the content, in which case, welcome to the fuckin' wait.
For example, there is any key to find and unlock the door at girls house? xD

sergejgarba

Jun 3, 2020
hello everyone brothers help the location map opens but there is no image black square and everything the phone also opens but messages and photos do not open brothers help solve the problem

pranabray

Jan 3, 2021
can anyone send me a save game file with direct access to the erotica? The grind is really getting to my nerves rn

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
can anyone send me a save game file with direct access to the erotica? The grind is really getting to my nerves rn
Just go into the /games/images/ folder and look at all the images you want! :>)
(not so sure they will make a whole lot of sense - but they look like are pretty much all there!)

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
Is there an incest patch for Android version. If the answer is yes then how is it installed or is there already a patched version or can somebody patch it and set it for Android download
Thanks

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
I found the following error, I hope you can fix it in the next update

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/locations.rpy", line 346, in script call
    call screen playerhousescrn
  File "game/locations.rpy", line 230, in script call
  File "game/quickscenes.rpy", line 3207, in script
    if ruca.showerjustpisspervV == False:
  File "game/quickscenes.rpy", line 3207, in <module>
AttributeError: 'ruca_variables' object has no attribute 'showerjustpisspervV'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/locations.rpy", line 346, in script call
  File "game/locations.rpy", line 230, in script call
  File "game/quickscenes.rpy", line 3207, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/quickscenes.rpy", line 3207, in <module>
AttributeError: 'ruca_variables' object has no attribute 'showerjustpisspervV'

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Duality v0.1.7b
Mon Oct  3 01:19:25 2022

sergejgarba

Jun 3, 2020
brothers who knows how to get rid of the bug location map screen 0002 and mobile screen 0003 deleted the game and reinstalled did not help

Nova Legacy

May 5, 2022

Thanks!
Having had a look at all the stuff you mentioned above, there's only one scene that you might've missed, Charlee's latest perv scene-

If you've completed this event as well, then you're clear with all possible unlockable content in the game.

foolrider

Oct 15, 2018
Hello. I get this error continuously. It is after the Ruca and MC event in the car. I've tried without mods or anything but still the same. Does anyone know something?

Jun 21, 2018
I'm having a bit of a problem. I have played this game for a few weeks now, I have moved into the new house. gone to every location, on every day, at all times. I still can't find charlee in the convenience store, and I can't take Tiffany shopping even though I have done the ice cream bit. Does anybody have any idea what I'm doing wrong??

Reactions: SirBobby

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
I'm having a bit of a problem. I have played this game for a few weeks now, I have moved into the new house. gone to every location, on every day, at all times. I still can't find charlee in the convenience store, and I can't take Tiffany shopping even though I have done the ice cream bit. Does anybody have any idea what I'm doing wrong??
You have to go in the afternoon (at noon travel to the store) also she might be on the 2nd store view

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes